Am i being bitchy about this?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Flannelwearin'gal, Mar 11, 2008.

1. edyb123

edyb123 Senior Member

I think you're really upset over your friend Austins death... you seem to post a new thread about him.. or relating to him every other week.

I think you need to get some councilling... because you said in another thread that you get really upset about him.. but you hide it from your mum and dad cus they would send you to a shrink...

seeing a counsellor is the best way to get over his death... and accept that hes is gone.. although he'll always be there in your heart..

if you don't want to see a counsellor.. then just try to relax a little.. don't get worked up over things like that other kid getting loads of attention.. occupy your mind with something else.

2. groovydude

groovydude Member

Go to a councilor if you want but don't feel you have to stop posting here about him. Grieving can take many years and bottling it up for a more 'appropriate' place just makes it worse. Just by talking about your friend who is dead makes it easier for others who have lost someone. I for one read all your threads about Austin. Stay strong we're all with you. oh yeah I'd get the class council to ask why there's a different administrative reaction cos that's not right if they think that the popular kids grief is worth addressing why isn't yours.

3. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

my high school was the same way. a kid a few years younger than me was speeding at lost control of the car and hit a tree on the way to school. his death was a huge deal and he got a tree planted for him (not saying that he shouldnt have). a friend of mine died of a drug overdose back in '04 and he didnt get anything because it was drug related.

4. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Well I understand your feelings but that will not bring back either person. It really does not matter. They are both dead and raising hell about it will not get anything positive.

I am sorry for your loss.

5. Flannelwearin'gal

Flannelwearin'gal .robert.johnson.fan.

yeah, kinda

he was the kinda guy who was friends with anyone no matter how they would dress or whatever
    he only have like one enemy and that was an asshole named Austin Piviac.
    the day after Austin died, pivaic said he was happy he was gone. i wanted to kill him, then like a week or two ago he said he should kill himself so that there is another austin accident. If he says something in front of me, i'm going all out on him. I wont stop kicking his ass until they throw me off of him

6. mitten_kitten

mitten_kitten daisymae

I think you need to get some closure on your friend Austin, flannel.
    He isn't coming back no matter who gets a tree or acknowledged. Schools suck at being fair, as we all know, but you aren't going to be there forever.

You have your whole life ahead of you, you need to find some peace.