alright u fucking idiots

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by SpENS93, Feb 17, 2009.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

DO NOT SNORT VICODINS OR PERCOCETS

depending on the pill there is no more than 10/100 of actual opiate in the pill, this means u are snorting mostly Tylenol which will block your nasal passages and prevents the good stuff from getting to ur brain, so you will be lucky to get a quarter of that drug to work.

plus it burns like hell and its alot of pill to snort, and is not good for your lungs.

but to each their own if u like snorting go for it just know your pretty much wasting the pill

2. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

was the hostility needed towards everyone, as your title sugggests?

i personally dont snort pills. but just a simple..."hey... dont snort vicodin" would have sufficed. the point would get across, and i wouldnt have to question why you appear to be mad at the world.

3. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

when i snorted vicodins before i knew not to sniff pills with apap, i had a clear nose and it went down my throat anyway and I still got high. The apap didnt really burn my nose, it was just alot of powder.

Now when I get vicodins, I chew them or take them sublingually.

4. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yes the hostility is needed because people are talking like "oh you dont know what ur talking about it gets u way higher" when the truth is its the complete opposite

5. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

HAHAHA Yep you don't know what your talking about..LOL:eek:
    I just snorted another 10/325 Norco just to watch you whine at the world..:D
    AH, Pure heaven, Its such a nice sweet taste and a heavenly drip..
    Not only that, all the goodness of the Hydrocodone gets absorbed in my nose and gives a heavenly rush..
    Now I wouldn't recomend it to everyone cause your little sensitive little nose might not be able to handle it. But when I'm on 40 or so mgs of Norco or Oxy a nice 10/325 nicely crushed and snorted is a great bump.. Really adds to the effect..:D
    Enjoy

6. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

You need to learn to read and understand posts. who ever said it gets you way HIGHER. It can give a nice rush cause it does get absorbed.
    Its not the right thing to do and if you do it all the time its not good for your nose. But just because your little nose can't handle it you can't say it dosen't work.. People shoot pills and that not good for ya either:D

7. IllCanabillyVanilly

not sure if your posts were sarcastic, oxyrisin, but when I did snort hydros, I actually did enjoy the drip. It was something I hated at first and would try to wash the taste out but then I grew to enjoy it. I mostly chew hydros now but there are days where I'll sniff them. I just make sure my nose is clear and whatever gets stuck in my nostrils I just pick out and eat. Yummy!

8. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

I'm just having fun man. I don't recommend it and just messin with you guys..
    But once in awhile I need to snort something :D

9. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i used to snort hydros like i didnt own a mouth. but that was a long time ago. now im stuck on the opana..

10. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

hahah i love u oxyrisin

gtg to bed though ive had my rant got work in 7 hours =/

11. mephist00

mephist00 Member

i usually extract the oxy/opiate from perc's ect.. using cold water extraction, only useful if you have a bunch of pills tho..

otherwise, the perc's i get arent to bad to snort at all, no burn anyways, not as bad as oxycontin..

12. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

HAHA I used to do that when I was really addicted to ritalin, pick out the clumps of powder that got stuck and eat them. Nasty and probably not very helpful. But thats what you do when ya need your fix.:rolleyes:

13. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

HAHAHA, Thats right you never lose any of the pill this way.
    Nothing like a loaded bugger Mmmmm Good :D

14. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Oh yeah, why not?

15. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

snorting...

vicodin=BAD

OxyCotin=Good

nuff said

16. introspectre

introspectre Member

I snorted a perc one time, I felt as though I got punched in the face by god, and then landed on a pile of clouds. It was really awesome actually, I'd recommend it to anyone

17. Kronix

Kronix Member

Hey guys, I'm new here... I've seen several people saying they chew hydros, why is this? Does it produce a different effect than swallowing them whole?

18. IllCanabillyVanilly

It hits you faster cause your stomach doesn't have to break the whole pill down