almost got two ski bunnies to table dance for my friends and i the other day...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by jerry420, Feb 3, 2009.

1. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

so im double fisting a gin and tonic with a guinness...my sisters man, my brother, my boss and another guy i work with are sitting at this table in the bar where we work...and seeing as the cook there owed us big...he was making us a BUNCH of free food...anyways, we ended up not wanting any and we offered it to the table next to us which happened to have a couple ski bunnies sitting there...i guess the combination of strong drink and the free food was too much for those horney little ski whores to handle...next thing we know, the two girls are introducing themselves to us and getting all touchy-feely...and showing us some skin...suddenly we all felt the compulsion to clear the table off for these two girls to dance on...not to mention that my buddy klippel had his prosumer camcorder out and was asking them if they wanted to be on TV...they never did though...they were only about 2-3 drinks away from a bisexual naked table dance...oh well, i kept saying "SHOTS!!!"...ut no one ever listens anyways...

moral of the story...BUY MORE SHOTS!!!!:cheers2:

2. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

'horny little ski whores', thats AWESOME!

3. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

almost only counts with horse shoes and hand grenades..