ALMOST ALL READY SOME STRAIN ADVICE PlEASE

Discussion in 'BOGLAND' started by i love to blow haze, Jan 4, 2007.

1. i love to blow haze

i love to blow haze Member

looking to start my grow just got a new place with a spare bedroom 12 x 9 x 8 and a small closet 3x 24"x 8 only problem is that landlord lives upstairs so i must build a room within a room to make sure the smell stays secure. any suggestions ? cost isnt really a issue when it comes to equipment but i will like to keep it down as much as possible.

from that room space i would like to like divide the room and use one side 12 x 6 and the closet so when walking in the room it appears as a wall to a closet [​IMG] i was maybe thinking 3 tables 3x6 1 light each with a light mover for each table. flood an drain . help me out guys
    as you can see i loveeee haze an just haze its a taste nothing else has ! what would you suggest i grow as of a haze that yields good and taste like that pure haze taste with a flowering time not too too high.
    ( im planting female seeds ONLY!!!)

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY PLANTS WHAT SIZE WHAT STRAIN PLEASE

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

if u wana get rif of smell, get an extraction system up and running, get somesort of inline duct fan or rvk 100 or other that u can connect to a crabon filter, id advise getting the fan and filter from ebay, with postal order ofcourde (dont pay for grow stuff with card). i bought an rvk 100 for £30+£10 for shipping, and carbon filter for 29£+ £8 SHIPPING. im keeping these till i start my grow in wardrobe with lowriders, im growing them first so i can get some bud to smoke while i grow proper strains after so i dont get inpatient :D.

all haze strains take quete a long time to flower, if you love haze, get super silver h, or normal or something, i havent heard many replies on ppl growing it, but everyone claims its nice bud :/

3. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

http://seedbay.com/index.php?a=1002&b=9474

Won the cannibus cup 3 years in a row.

I'm on my first grow right now and I'm growing AK-47, Blockhead, and GodbudXDreamweaver. I really reccomend the AK (serious seeds), it's taken lots and lots of my newbie abuse. I've also smoked it before and it really lays you out if you have too much. I've never had blockhead before but I'm looking forward to smoking thatone the most.

http://seedbay.com/index.php?a=1002&b=9829

4. BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A carbon filter system but no movers unless they are quiet. In your situation consider if the landlord will see the electric bills.

Your set up must be ready to pack up easily to be safe. This is a difficult proposition you are making here. Just having a rental is hard enough without the landlord upstairs.

Have you asked him if he likes pot? ;) BOG