Almost a year and with 1 question

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by Labeu, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Labeu

Labeu Member

Ok so the 1 of April ( and this aint a joke ) my dreads are officially 1 year old. Well actually i started the dreading process around Christmas last year,stop combing my hair etc. Just before i backcombed them,by myself( something that i deeply regret) i had around 5-6 dreads established on my head. Never used wax,rubber bands etc. Looked kinda funky the first few months after the backcombing,but got better as time went by. Anyway the question( for some of the more experienced dreadheads here) ive got one spot on my head where the sectioning was pretty weird and as a result,ive got a small bald spot. Will that spot ever get covered in the future with other hair?Has this ever happened to any of you ? I dont really mind but for just curious about it. Ill post a pic in the next fex days of my hair for yah to see. Au revoir n take care

2. blank cd

blank cd Member

hard to say. MAYBE loose hairs will grow from there and cover it up in time....MAYBE it will mostly remain bald-looking. if it bugs you, i'd go see about someone who does dreadlock repair. maybe they can rip apart some of those dreads to fix the problem.

or...you could try to brush out the dreads around the spot and start over....

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

as u keep seperating dread from dread yiuyll get fuzzies fillin in the gaps which 1 day become new dreads

4. HippieAdrien

HippieAdrien Member

yeah i used to have quite a few tiny "bald" spots. they're covered up now with baby dreads