allowing your kids to have sex at home

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by yooper2013, Jul 19, 2013.

1. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Nope, they can work on becoming independent though. It's great motivation.

NakedInfluence likes this.
  2. Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong Members

I would. Better my house than outside somewhere. That is what I did and if I had ever been caught it would have been a huge problem so I think a safe place is a good place

Deejay2018, bry75 and magickman like this.
  3. Sexfreakartist

Sexfreakartist Members

It all depends on if you want them to eventually move out or if you want them to live with you forever. If you want them to eventually move out don't allow them to do anything exept homework, studying and chores. Don't let them watch television and charge them per meal. If it's a comfortable environment with all the freedoms of their own place there is no incentive to leave.
    But it boils down to parenting skills. If you teach your children that the are free to make decisions and inform them of the possible short and long term results of their decisions could potentially lead to when they are at the age of consent and if their thought process and ability to understand consequences are realistic. Then yes cause if you did your job they would only bring people that fit your instilled moral code home for sex. Also I would feel a lot better if my daughter was having sex in our house when she is young because she would be safer from date rape and less likely to be pressured into doing something she might not really be ready for. And if her boyfriend miss treats her it's easier for me to make him disappear..

4. gpc2012

gpc2012 Members

I would say it's more a matter of try and stop them. If you arent' home and they have the inclination to do so they are going to. Don't you remember when you were a teenager.

A secret not many know I lost my virginity on my parents bed but only because that's where all the toys to make my GF horny enough to let me were.

5. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

(If I had kids)

I wouldnt outright say, Hey... you can have sex here! I would rather not know about it, and if they did, I wouldn't want to hear them.
    I'm pretty sure they wouldn't ask if they could have sex in their room lol.
    If I did hear them, I would say, can you please not do that when I'm home! Lol

6. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

One of my co-workers (quite a proper sort of lady) said that she insists that her teenage daughter must have her bedroom door open at all times when her boyfriend comes round.

She comes in ashen-faced and knackered saying "It was terrible. I just had to listen to it all night"

and we all commiserate like "oh no, how awful for you"

while privately thinking "what the fuck is wrong with you? it clearly isn't working as a deterrent, they're gonna bang, just let her close the door and gt some sleep."

7. Vanessa94

Vanessa94 Members

Yes, we allow my stepdau having sex at home. We want her to grow up in fun and freedom... and sex is not bad and if we didnt allow it, she would do it somewhere else. Dont see why many people make it a big deal.

Deejay2018 and bry75 like this.
  8. Eric!

Eric! Supporters Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

My wife and I had this discussion and my answer was not no, but HELL NO! And my wife of course disagrees. I don't want my daughter (when she gets old enough to date, and when I allow it) to even have boys in our house without a parent present. And her room door will stay open in this situation. When she gets older and happens to be visiting us with her husband, that's a different story. I don't agree with my home being "a safer place" for teens to have sex. That puts me in the mix of shit with the other kid's parents who probably wouldn't be for it, and I'm not having it. They can go have sex elsewhere, that's what I did.

1 person likes this.
  9. Eric!

Eric! Supporters Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

I read this and thought to myself that this poor lady has no parental control over her daughter and that her daughter literally showed that she doesnt have any respect for her mother and does what the hell she wants. Man...why didn't she stop it instead of listening to it (Just my thoughts and it's a rhetorical question).

10. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Its better that you watch them, than have some strange parent you don't know watch them.

...wait, what was the question again?

11. If touch my children, will surely die. Most terrifying thing in existence. I am. Worse than hell you imagine. But that old news.

Kids have sex? Let? None of your fucking business.

12. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

Yes, I let my daughters have sex in our home. We put them on birth control. Better here than in the back seat of a car. There was no drinking and if. He took her boyfriend to the bedroom, it was her choice. If she had sex it was her choice made at least with a sober mind. Some of the boys felt very awkward when she brought them down to breakfast.

Deejay88 and (deleted member) like this.
  13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter

Some Of The Boys You Say.....????.....Geeeeze.... Just How Many Boys Have Fucked Her..... LOL... :D

Cheers Glen.

14. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

Two daughters, a few of boys apiece over several years. So yeah, plural boys. I’m not raising nuns. They are sexually active.

Deejay2018 likes this.
  15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter

"Parental Control".......What Is "Parental Control".....????... :D

Cheers Glen.

16. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

Parental control means s lot of different things. It doesn’t becessarily mean preventing your kids from having sex. I our case we provide a safe environment for them to have a sexual relationship.

Deejay2018 likes this.
  17. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

My kids were raised nude and very broadminded .We had an open door policy nothing was hidden and no subject was taboo and it was their home . They were always told their bedrooms were their private space if they were being intimate with their partners . Yes they have sex in their home , they are all young adults now and 3 still live at home .

18. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I still believe in what I said 5 years ago, and I'm pretty sure my partner shares the same view.

19. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

I’m not really sure why anybody wouldn’t allow it. Sex is a normal part of life and a huge part of growing up. My parents let me have girlfriends back and it never caused me any harm.