allowing your kids to have sex at home

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by yooper2013, Jul 19, 2013.

1. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

not with each other at least...

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What my parents don't know ain't gonna hurt 'em. ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. Mallyboppa

Mallyboppa Nails Mc Fugger

I agree with not having Kids

1 person likes this.
  4. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

yea atready walked in on them.Now they must tell us whose intheir room!

1 person likes this.
  5. Funtime4us33

Funtime4us33 Members

My wife told her oldest 2 (they are 19 and 18) that she rather have them do it at home so at least she know they are safe and there can be no closed doors.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno.

On the one hand I can see the sense in keeping your child safe and on the other hand aren't you just doing your part in creating the bigger problem which is increasing sexual activity in our youth?

I'd be ashamed to have my underage kids having sex in my own house and I'm meant to be some sort of responsible adult. I don't think it's right at all.

Treat your kids as if they're adults. Then they can be responsible for themselves as far as I'm concerned. You can't sit on the knife edge with them. But your loose guidelines around the house are going to have dire consequences one day.

7. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

ur wife wants her kids to have sex at home with the doors open? ummm.... :unsure:

8. OldDude2

OldDude2 Member

When I was living in the UK, my son was 15 and his gf 16, and she wanted to stay over. I said no, he's underage, wait.
    But when he was 16, he had a great night, her parents weren't all that happy.
    (age of consent 16)

Now I live in SEA, my wife's younger sister has lived with us since she was 12 and is absolutely forbidden contact with any boys.
    But now she is 17 and has always been allowed to bring female friends home for 'sleepovers'. Boys banned until she supports herself.
    (age of consent 20 if paid, 15 if unmarried, 13 if married)

When I lived in Oman, if the kids were married they could have sex, there was no age of consent, actually there was no right of consent either.
    If you had sex and were unmarried, 20 lashes and up to 10 years in jail, if you were married and had adulterous sex, death. If you were married your partner had the absolute right of sex whenever. Who you married was decided by the male head of the household (first time, but the man could choose his next two wives as head of his own household).

Different cultures, different rules.

9. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Why? What did you hear?

1 person likes this.
  10. Funtime4us33

Funtime4us33 Members

1 person likes this.
  11. Funtime4us33

Funtime4us33 Members

Yeah the doors open part was more for they're safety and a deterant

12. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

I allowed my daughter to have boyfriends staying over and having sex from age 16. I was always insistent that I saw her take the pill daily.

No problem whatsoever. She ended up marrying boyfriend number 2 a few years later. They've been married now for nearly 10 years, and seem happy enough.

I can't see any advantage would have been gained by my prohibiting it. They'd have done it anyway, and my relationship with her would have suffered as a result.

1 person likes this.
  13. trucknorris

trucknorris Banned

Sure, as long as it's with each other! Not with bf's or gf's.

14. r0llinstoned

ummmm.. Are you sure you didn't word that incorrectly?

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter

@...Trucknorris.......With Each Other....???.....As In "Incest".......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

16. trucknorris

trucknorris Banned

I'm not allowed to explain my position on this matter in full detail per site rules!

17. trucknorris

trucknorris Banned

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter

Well If You Can't Reply "In Full Detail"........Why Make Your Post In The First Place.......[​IMG] .????

Cheers Glen.

19. trucknorris

trucknorris Banned

20. r0llinstoned

Well lets just hope they didn't have a child...