All Time Favorite Nude Beaches

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by ChipperIndeed, Aug 28, 2009.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

If you ever find yourself in the Portland area. Take about a 30-45 min drive away from the city on the Colombia River is a beach on Sauvie Island called Collins Beach.

Great view of Mt Saint Helens and sometimes Mt. Hood. One of my favorite places.

granite45 likes this.
  2. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Well, it's summer down here and while the sun is definitely not shining this morning, I thought I would brighten up our fellow northern hemisphere nudist neighbours with a pictorial record of our beautiful local, legal nude beach, Point Impossible. It's 22km by road from where I live. Recent very hot weather has seen "Posso's" small car park jammed to the point people could neither get in nor out until some left!!

• The eastern end of Point Impossible, denoting the "offical" start.
    The sign is wrong: it is actually a 2km long stretch for nudists.
    [​IMG]

• A hot day comes to and end with a few last golden rays.
    [​IMG]

• Low tide creeping in on the richly colonised rock reef.
    [​IMG]

• A vast expanse of dune-backed beach under a baking sun.
    [​IMG]

3. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

Alex Beach Noosa is my favourite you have to walk through the national park to get to the southern end

4. thefainthum

thefainthum Guest

I haven't been in years, but Blooming Point beach, on Prince Edward Island (Canada) was always gorgeous. I pretty much grew up there. Last summer I saw a lot of Lake Willoughby in Vermont.

5. lowteck

lowteck Member

Gawkers at Haulover piss me off. It's one thing to glance at a fine figure but some morons just plunk down between the knees of young gals and that's just rude.

6. lowteck

lowteck Member

CFNM Sounds like you have exhibition issues

7. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

For breathtaking wild beauty it would have to be la Cote Sauvage in the Charentes Maritime, but then we love the northern end of Hendaye in the Basque country for it's spectacular views across to North West Spain.
    However, I am assured that we can expect to be blown away by the beaches between Cadiz & Tariffa which is where we are going later this year, so i will reserve judgement until then.

8. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

> expect to be blown away by the beaches between Cadiz & Tariffa ...

i guess you will like them! Most beautiful imho is the stretch between Cabo de Trafalgar and Zahora de los Atunes, nudity common but not mandatory. There is a famous 'hippy' nudist beach spot next to Caños de Meca, from the souteastern end of the village you have to do a walk along the beach to reach it (the way might bo unpassable at high tide). If it's too windy on the plain beach, you can try out the cliff coves between the urbanización Roche and Cabo Roche (next to Conil, many locals come here, de facto clothing optional). But take care, you are amost in Africa, the sun is very powerful!

have a great time! Fab

9. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Moshup Beach on Martha's Vineyard isl, Massachusetts is clothing optional

[​IMG]

Hotwater

11. PeatBog

PeatBog Member

The turnout is good at Sauvie Island on warm summer days. Another good nude beach is the one by the university campus in Vancouver, BC.

1 person likes this.
  12. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

My lady and I go to a beach in our area called Hillman Beach, it's in Ontario. Thats our spot :)

13. rockwood

rockwood Members

We had our best experience in St Barths Grande Celine Beach. I made a note to self, do not attempt to try Orient Beach while there is 6 Cruise ships in port and one of them being a nude cruise boat. You couldn't rent a square foot of beach to stand on when we were there.

14. CaptainR

CaptainR Members

Orient beach is still the best we have been to. Haulover in Miami would be a second

15. slittylicker

slittylicker Member

Haulover is cool.
    I used to go there often when i lived in Ft. Lauderdale.

16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Maitland Bay In The Gosford District......And Kings Beach In The Byron Bay District...... :sunny:

Cheers Glen.

17. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

We enjoyed Haulover but our favorite is playalinda in Titusville, Florida

18. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I thought Haulover was the only "legal" nude beach in Florida. Are these other ones where the authorities just look the other way or are they truly legal so you don't have to worry about legal entanglements? So of the folks from our nudist club just went to Playalinda because the pictures were in our newsletter.

19. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Hauloverbeach and blind creek beach each have legal nude areas. Apollo and playalinda are on a national park and there arent any nudity laws nationally. But can be overridden by local city or county laws. Apollo is in Volusia county. No nudity laws exist there. Playalinda is in Brevard county. Laws are in play there vut no longer enforced there unless they are called in. Its been years since anyone has been ticketed so no sweat. Blind Creek was legalized around two or three years ago.

20. Onyourmarks

Onyourmarks Senior Member

For me, of course, I have to say it's Vera Beach in Almería, southern Spain. I have just come back from that nudist beach with soooo many people now. People of all ages. The Lifeguard is there now that the summer has almost begun. The are showers, bars and nudist restaurants where you can have your lunch while nude.