all the ''if u read this u will die'' bullshit

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by mr.greenxxx, May 19, 2007.

1. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

anyone else notice how you get these on almost every coments on youtube. shit like plz dont read this or on the next full moon ubugagalaka will cut off your balls unless you post this in 10 videos. something along those lines :D

its getting really annoying, and apperently its illegal now too because some people though they was real and went mad, like for real voodo curses. fucking hell what is this world coming to :Z

2. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

thats like the "if you send this to 15 people in 15 minutes, then press F9, your crushes name will flash across the screen"

people are stupid

3. DepTh

DepTh Member

Its real man, fear it.

4. Pitros

Pitros Member

Shit,man i kind belive in this "crap"Let me Tell a story
    I was going to a smoke with my weedman on weedkend ,was a rainy cloudy day,We where on the abandonned train station and we kept there smoking til i found a crucifx on the groun near Macumba pillage( for those who doesnt know macumba its a misture o voodoo with and afican religious cult invoques darks spirits uppon the unwarneds) Anyway i was very high (Was that moldy weed when was still good)And i took the crucifx ignoring the weed man who had provisious bad experiences from macumba,
    When was about 5 o clock i started to hear strange whipers ans voices telling me stuff and i thinked tha was just me ,but at the same time my good weedmen was glazin at the sides with fraky eyas ,when i asked him what it was he said tha he keepet hearing voices calling him and when i said that i was hearing too he stood froz in fear and then the real stuff happened ,we where in abig rail station closed very big conteporany place and from nowere these leafes start to be blew in circles and the voices keept getting louder as the time i started to get worry my weedman started too stare at one strange moving showdown on the corner of the station near the entrance to the bathron then he acquired a strange position of embrassing him self and started to mube something and started to head out of the station i just followed him and when whe reached outside there were strange screan like voices coming fromthere, Then i tossed the crucifx on gound and we gonne away <Bad stuff man never forget that smell of blood near the litle death criatures near the cicle of macumba all those dead animals with vodka bootles around and rooting food

5. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Those things are done by people with no lives.

6. Strummit

Strummit Member

I seriously got one about 2 hours ago telling me an evil clown would kill me if I didn't repost this. It was followed by an elaborate scene of a clown stabbing a girl and then getting on her instant messaging account and messaging her boyfriend with a death threat.

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

chain-comments are the most retarded 'chain' anything

8. jake1515

jake1515 Member

its not just you tube its e-mails textes and even instantmessaging one time i always try cracking down hard on them to try to do my part to put a stop to this nonsence

9. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

haha, people went crazy? dude, that must have sucked some major balls, to know you went nuts because of bored people on youtube.

10. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

I don't believe in luck, in god, in death, in the afterlife, in souls, or pretty much everything religious. I do however believe in mojo (or medicine, or magic, or magick), so a good rule of thumb is not to disturb the religious practices of the native folks, hell i don't even like picking up arrowheads when i go hiking.

chain messages prey on people's fears and gullibility. most people probably realize that a clown isn't going to eat their mother or their secret crush (notice how directed they are towards the younger users), but they don't want to take the chance. it's a risk/reward type of situation.

11. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

eh, i'd rather be around a chain-commenter than a chain-smoker...or a chain-masterbater
    [​IMG]

12. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

:(

13. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

oh sorry man...I'll still hang out with you on the weekends?

14. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

15. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

Yeah it's true. Those things suck- im glad to say that i've never perpetuated one!