All that glitters is gold

Discussion in 'Munchie Recipes' started by DarkLunacy, May 26, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Oh man. I think I'm addicted to honey. I put it on everything! It goes in my tea, on my ham, corn, mixed veggies, meatloaf, fruit, Hamburger, bread, this tortilla i'm eating right now... I'm about to the point of crystalizing it and then smoking...

2. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I've heard of worse addictions. :) Honey's amazing stuff.

3. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

Honey is considered by many to be very medicinal. Beware that you don't get to much of it. It is natural yes but in your body it is treated just like sugar. Too much can lead to problems down the road. I love it mostly when it comes from one of the local honey people I don't know what to call em but there are so many different varieties to try and they all have subtle taste diferences.
    mmmmmhoney!

4. whispera

whispera Member

mmmmmmmmm honey. I love it too. The best i ever had was from a scottish fair where they had honey that was white and really thick, the same consistancy as butter or something but it was sooo good.

5. Spelunker

Spelunker Member

I was enjoying the effects of some blue honey once and copied this into my notebook, "You can see the world in a drop of honey."