all good festival

Discussion in 'Gig List' started by mr.morrison, Aug 8, 2007.

1. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

so what with this? is it worth paying the money? ive heard its supposidly the east coast king of jam festivals. which sounds really good to me. so should i try and go next year or is it not worth it? also are there lots of cops there?

2. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

cops are present at festivals, but not effective. last festival i was at, there was a sign on the message board "Lost blue tin- contains hash and pot" cops were helping look for it to give it back lol.

3. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

haha. yea i had just heard that bonnaroo has started putting hidden cameras everywhere and under cover cops left and right. i knew there would be cops, just i dont want excessive amounts.

4. hippie-McHipperson

hippie-McHipperson Member

I don't know what festval you were at... but most festivals are not that way...Wakarusa...

- and as for All Good - idk about the cop situation - but musically (i've never been there) but I've heard from many freinds that it was amazing. STS9 plated a great set this summer. As for cops - you shouldn't run in to much of a problem anywhere unless you act stupid...or your at Waka

5. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

the only cops i saw attempt to bust somebody in the festival werent even real cops. they were bonnaroo security and they lightly searched this girls car because they thought she was moving pounds from her car. (she wasnt) other than that all the cops i saw were chill and not doing a damn thing. at the entrance to centeroo when they looked through my friend's bag the guy said he had the shittiest weed he had seen all day. so i have a hard time believing that they're cracking down on pot.

6. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

I had a few friends go. They all LOVED it. Cops weren't a problem.

7. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I've been to 9 of 11 All Goods, inlcuding this years. Cops aren't a problem inside the festival. There could be some undercover but you'd have to be a very unlucky dealer to get popped. However, there is a chance of a road block on the way in. And whatever you do, do not travel on I68 through MD. It's the scariest cop trap in the country. My wife and I went clean to this years fest. I found dank and a new glass piece within 5 minutes.

As for whether it's worth the money, here's what we spent:

$900 for two VIP RV tickets
    $1400 fro RV
    $300 for supplies
    $900 on food, drugs, alcohol, herb & random shopping.

It was worth it. Loved it and would do it again. So is it worth the $90 for an early bird ticket or $150 at the gate? Hell yes.

8. oldhead

oldhead Member

I have attended Allgood 2x including the one just finished.

GREAT MUSIC!!! I think it should be on everybodys calendar from now on.

Umphreys McGee tore it up as did Steve Kimock and Yonder Mountain!!

9. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

So, since this has been resurrected, I've now been to 2 All Goods. Fucking go! Just go. Whatever you have to do, whoever's dick you have to suck, do it. I'm still wearing my wristband.