All Dry

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Super_Toker87, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Super_Toker87

Super_Toker87 Member

Hey I am a new member and I was wondering. What do you all do when weed goes dry? Currently I have been having a VERY tough time finding any smoke! Comments are welcomed.

2. eyegore21

eyegore21 Member

Resin scraping is always a good alternative, I don't really know otherwise. Find other drugs, use the I Doser application, I don't even know man.

3. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Consult my thread

4. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

go down to the hood (Detroit in my case). And drive down the street till you get flaged down by somebody.

5. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

Smoke it. Oh dry as in not available. Go to your local college campus and look for hippie looking ppl and ask. If you are in highschool you should be able to find some ppl that you think look like they may have.

6. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

go to the cannabis clubs, no i wish i really never have problems if so its only a day.

7. wiuf

wiuf Member

get more, or don't get more. :&

8. CLB

CLB Member

Not really a matter of getting more because if you can make a bag last you for a week or if you smoke it all soon as it hits your hands and scraping stuff is always nice and can even get me a good few bowls worth of resin around here, but you're gonna still run out.

Your friends are your best bet, but if you really wanted to push the bill then you could ask some cool looking people if they had anything for sell or smoke, but I'm sure you realize the risks in this or rejection that may come with it.

9. Super_Toker87

Super_Toker87 Member

lol. WOW thanks for the replys. I see mrs. ganja god worked in my faver. An old friend came by and said that my city had a major drug bust! He had a spare stash and let me buy sum off him. I am now burnt to a crisp [​IMG]