Aliens use our chat room

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by WritersPanic, Dec 15, 2008.

1. WritersPanic

WritersPanic Older Member

I don't post this to alarm anyone, if anything it's a testimonial to the coolest chat room on the planet. Well, since a good portion of the internet is bouncing off of satellites it only makes sense that aliens would tap into our chat rooms to learn more about us.

This being the case, I think it's important we show a tolerant and welcoming posture when they come into the chat room. Showing alarm will not help matters at all.

We need to extend the same level of cool we show the chatters we have all over the world using web translators in a futile effort to keep up with the predominately English conversation.

Since I'm old, I repeat crap over and over. Just ask the room, I routinely say the same shit over and over. Sure it's cause I'm losing my stoner mind, but it serves a higher purpose as a language key for the aliens to use when interfacing with our chat room. Maybe we should throw out some prime numbers too. Just in case.

Fire in the Alien Bowl [​IMG]

Remember, they may be different from us, but we need to be cool with them or they'll kidnap us and :piggy: us with a probe :eek:. And we don't want that, I know (I was in the Navy, nuff said).

If ET is coming all the way here to be in the hip forums chat room, then it means our little chat room is the coolest place in the known universe. So let's keep it that way! Show any aliens that we're a party bunch :cheers2: and that we love them just for being them .

Aliens are cool with me.

Jal-tergeist

2. snocbor

snocbor Member

Greetings earthling, thank you for being so accepting!

[​IMG]

:leaving:

3. WritersPanic

Ok cool, so no probe?

4. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

You cant let your defenses down.

Dont accept anything blindly.

There are many malevolent alien forces out there.

5. hippiepeece

hippiepeece Member

wait, wait since when is 46 old? Age is just a number holding us back......

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Sorry to interject, but as the investigative arm of the men in black I must warn you the poster before you is a wanted fugitive from the planet landrian. He and several other aliens have been conducting illegal experiments on human beings dating back some 10 years.

They first begin by making contact over the internet followed by an invitation to meet in a secluded area where the victim is abducted and subjected to various mind and body probes.

So do not accept any requests to meet face-to-face or face the consequences :eek:

Hotwater

7. Xac

Xac Member

Since you turned 50.

8. lost in smoke

lost in smoke Member

thanks guys for believin in the aliens. you really blew our cover! no its fine we are proud to e able to contribute to and learn from this site. peace be with all of you. oh, and 46 isnt old! we dont have involuntary death, not for millenia. shalom.

9. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

Your chat room uses aliens!

10. WritersPanic

We don't USE them at all. They suffer the same rules as the rest of us.

Please don't rile the Aliens up man, I don't want the probe. :eek:

Jal

11. lost in smoke

lost in smoke Member

yea dont rile us up or else

12. snocbor

snocbor Member

13. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

14. WritersPanic

I see the symbolic tracks going through the hole and hitting the black sphere. Damn. So when's the probing gonna start?

15. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

.txet drawkcab eht fo eraweB

16. does2

does2 Member

Old people and their silly beliefs. :rolleyes:

17. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Silly people and their old beliefs :rolleyes:

18. snocbor

snocbor Member

Silly PEOPLE :rolleyes: