aliens & their message

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by cindywarble, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

image.gif

Irminsul likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I understand. But interesting/attention triggering doesn't mean trustworthy. In fact, its often (ab)used as a distraction method ;)

3. Asmodean

My opinion is they dress better (although the grey ones appear to be nudists)

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Whatever man

5. Asmodean

Bread, games and aliens.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

NASA tweets "oh, that's just a cosmic ray" :sweatsmile:

But publicity like this through the media is also an important part of the desensitisation process. They want you to look and to dismiss their photos as "cosmos rays" or "oh the sun must have been hitting a piece of metal from the camera lens at this specific angle" but they're allowing personal interpretations as well and then to dismiss is it as nothing out of the "ordinary". When out of the ordinary becomes ordinary, then the desensitised effort is effective.

20190626_102857.jpg

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  7. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

ICE is searching everywhere for aliens as we speak, and sub-humans using the latest technology provided by Dr Strangelove.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

jumping to conclusions is more of a fun way to exercize then a source of useful information. nasa is more concerned with the latter.
    that is their mission and i see no reason to hold it against them.

a light in the distance can always be a reflection off of anything. and there are a lot of different kinds of rocks on mars, some of which might reflect.
    i like the fun idea of people from somewhere else being there, or even just stray cats, wearing space suits or breathing the local atmosphere, such as it is.

i'd actually be as, if not more interested, in finding ancient architecture there. although i'd certainly love to watch living stray space cats.

(and there is ice on mars and it does reflect light. not THAT "ice", but it is ice, some of it water ice.)

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

@guerillabedlam I see that the new Ancient Aliens TV show has a new cohost speaker. Michio Kaku. ;)

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That @ doesnt work to alert me. That's sad that he would go on that show.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sad, or, like I've been saying, are they slowly getting everyone used to the idea. The intro to the show blatantly now states that we're not alone and never have been and now like the poster boy for physicists is on the show talking about spacemen from Sirius B. Well it must be true if he's talking about it. If that's the one thing I've learned from HF it's to blindly believe what a physicist says. ;) so, aliens after all.

Ha! Who'd have thought it.

I FUCKEN LOVE SCIENCE AGAIN GB :D MICHIO FTW!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    onceburned likes this.
  12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Kaku has been on other programs and talked about the possibility of advanced alien life and discussed the Kardashev Scale and stuff, so it's not the topic that I take issue with, it's more that it seems like he's sacrificing credibility to gain celebrity cohosting Ancient Aliens.

I would like to see a clip about this spacemen from Sirius B thing you're talking about, my guess is you're either misinformed or it's a heavily quoted mined clip. If it's the latter, that is basically my point of why it's sad in a nutshell.

13. onceburned

onceburned Banned

modern world has never been told the truth. there are cave drawings all over the world about visitors
    and, seeing how deeply some people have had their minds controlled either by government or religion,
    its gonna take awhile to get people used to the idea. still, there will be a few who freak out and start pulling their hair out.

14. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

15. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Who makes the crop circles ? They are creatures of light ... no , not at all alien . So , seek the light .

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Season 11, episode 3.

But he's been on all the episodes so far. Talking about the stars and formations where ancient cultures suggest their gods come from.

But why would a highly renown phycisist need more popularity by joining such a show? He's been on documentaries for more than a decade, I've been watching and listening to him for years he's one of my favourite people to watch. So I was a bit shocked myself, but then not surprised either because the science is now starting to catch up me thinks.

Though I'm not sure what I'm "misinformed" about, his words were coming out of his own mouth which was in his own face speaking to me. And I'm not here saying that's what he believes, but he certainly seemed interested in the idea.

I thought if you straight away when I saw him 2 weeks back but I thought nah I'll wait a lil bit to make sure. He doesn't play a huge part, couple of mins an episode and seems centred around star formations where the gods come from. This one was about the fish gods. ;)

Dagon.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I 100% agree and I see so many documentaries now plastered all over discovery, history and national geo channels these days that it's become a bit a joke to people and that's what I believe they want. They're slowly programming us with the inevitable truth so when it does spill over one day everyone will just be like eh, weren't that banging about this in ancient Aliens? Then it's out there, the truths that is, and nobody will bat an eyelid.

It's remarkable type of a propaganda really, problem is I see through it. Hehe.

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Searched youtube for that episode. Skimmed through the results, couldn't find him in those segments.

Self-promotion?

Maybe he stopped doing research and wants to be involved in entertainment?

There are probably several reasons he would join the show, few if any good ones as an orator of credible science.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It was a good episode about the Dagon they researched several cultures and said you cannot fudge language, all language comes from somewhere so the fact that the same words were being repeated all over the world to describe the exact same scenarios was pretty significant. That's when Kaku jumped in, because those cultures all told of the beings that came from Sirius B. The ancient African cultures knew about Sirius B thousands upon thousand of years before modern science knew it even existed.

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

One would think if it was such a watershed moment, you Ancient Aliens fanatics would have at least uploaded the segment to youtube.