aliens & their message

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by cindywarble, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Technically, we are all fucking in a UFO.

RainyDayHype likes this.
  2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Their message is "Love is a never ending circle"

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Spaceship Earth is not an Unidentified Flying Object.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This thread is probably what caused me to dream about an alien coming into my room and to wake up with a scream this morning.

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The alien in my dream looked just like Jay Alexander but he was taller and his head was smaller, lol.

[​IMG]

6. I wasn't implying that Spaceship Earth is a UFO. What I'm saying is that it's housed in the belly of a gigantic, transparent UFO.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Often depends if its done consentually

Thanks for clarifying! :-D

Mike Literous likes this.
  8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

message? just people, who look different because they each evolved on different worlds. the only big deal, is that solar systems that have sapient populated worlds are so far apart from each other, that if nothing can go faster then little 'c', it takes longer to get from one to another then members of our own species tend to live.

the only message is maybe don't screw up the only world you've got because you're never going to get everyone out of you own world's gravity well, let alone into another one.
    contact is cool, but if its happened, it hasn't had much to do with anything.

the possibility that people who don't look like us are still people, and just people at that, annoys some kinds of religious fanatics, but seriously that's THEIR problem.

Irminsul likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The message is much simpler than that....................

[​IMG]

parua, Eric!, Driftrue and 2 others like this.
  11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

when people say aliens, specifically e.t. aliens even, i still have to say which aliens?
    there are almost certainly billions of worlds out there that could support life as we know it, let alone as we don't.

so how can anyone of at least average intelligence, expect everyone who is not us, to all look and act any one way?
    this is what always makes my shake my head, when people start making all these cleche's about e.t.'s

Driftrue likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well, yeah.. But like.. We aren't expecting any 4 legged beings with hooves to be accurately constructing a warp speed hyper drive melennial phoenix spaceship are we??

No, and so as such, the beings that people believe they witness tend to be much more humanoid in appearance. Now there are many depictions of different types of humanoid alien from the little Greys with the big eyes to your typical blonde haired, blue eyed German. :p

Now, if we wanted to reflect on certain ancient alien beliefs then it becomes even more logical to conclude that the beings most frequently seen are humanoid in appearance because the gods fashioned us from their appearance. So of course they're going to be humanoid. :) they're the ones obviously with the technology powerful enough to go to different worlds.

Not saying there aren't any really smart triceratops's out in the universe somewhere, but I don't think they're traversing any galaxies looking for new planets. :p

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

949ED7B9-40A6-44C4-9AB4-53F97325151C.jpeg

Irminsul likes this.
  15. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Aliens are already visiting earth, as part of a vacation package, otherwise, nobody would ever bother.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes I was going to mention the reptilian ones and I'm glad you posted this picture. Depictions often suggest a reptilian style skin, but they're often humanoid in their body language and mannerisms. My actual take on this is the skin could possibly be more of an atmospheric suit, perhaps the beings inside are quite fragile.. Like on independence day.

Eric! likes this.
  17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

soc-psy/soc-anthro researchers studying our stage of sociological development. very much preferring to observe unseen and avoid contaminating their research by interfering with it.

and i disagree with any form, imaginable or otherwise, (odd numbers of limbs, sensory organs, reproductive methods, et al, included), including our own generally,
    any least bit more nor less likely, then any other.

evolution follows its own course, on every world it occurs.

so every world's people are 'funny looking' to every other world's people.
    but still, however socially or technologically evolved, just people.

cultural and emotional differences too of course,
    that's what makes any each other interesting to anyone to study,
    but still just people.

bigotry driven by paranoia of 'otherness' much more common in mass popular profit driven media,
    then in real fiction about science, that is aware of the problem, its cultural and historical roots, and consciously tries to avoid their influence against perspectives of probability.

as for real real, the mass majority may never likely know, and thus bigoted and ego-centric speculation goes on.

but i will say this, we live in a universe that owes nothing to what people tell each other.
    even if they carved it in stone and did so thousands of years in the past.

strangeness is a wonderful thing to be loved and enjoyed, and while danger can lurk anywhere,
    it is only a tenth as likely there, as among all that is taken for granted by its familiarity.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  18. Eric!

I watched a YouTube video (and I think I posted it somewhere on HF) of a guy who had been abducted two or three times and in one abduction he saw two different types of aliens on the same ship. The “grey-skins” and humanoid forms. The grey-skins have been seen the most- they explore the earth- make contact with humans- and the humanoids stayed on ship. That was a pretty weird and intriguing interview.

Irminsul likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, the greys are akin to many Asian legends. it's basically said that after our initial creation, many forms of others had come here, modified the race a little bit, left, the next ones might come along, improve us a little more.

In the hugest... well load of shit really I've ever read haha.. So the Anunnaki, that's who I like, and their oldest legends say they designed man. But they also designed other aliens too, like the IGIGI who resembled them even more in size too, they were like demi gods and much of the wars in heaven were Anunnaki and the IGIGI fighting. Once the incoming planet of Nibiru passed Mars and ripped away the atmosphere, the IGIGI had come to earth and started to mate with humans. Hence why Enlil did not care for what was happening and didn't want to save humans during the Deluge.

Anyway, so even though the Anunnaki created all that, and others... they were also still created by a much more advanced alien race of whom I do not recall the name, but they weren't from this dimension or universe. They were known as the creator Gods, and the Anunnaki were more the exploring gods. :tearsofjoy:

20. Eric!

Damn, LOL