Alexandria Teen Escapes Abduction

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Eric!, Sep 13, 2017.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

wrong again Erica ......zero reason to be crying ''i'm black'' and attempting to use that as to make your point is lame....

this isn't a racism thread dude....its a rape and kidnap case.....all I have done is use your lame answer as an example of how people shouldn't judge people on looks

your personal story has no place in this debate or this thread....no one gives a shit....we are discussing a rape case and the comments made about the accused

but as usual someone makes a dumb statement and then tries to accuse me of a personal attack because I point out some lunacy

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh ok, I understand. I read the summary and it seems like it might be interesting and quite useful.

3. Eric!

First of all, It's Eric, not Erica. If that was intentional, please let me know so I can address that as well.
    And yes, it is a rape and kidnap case, Im fully aware of this because I'm the one that started the thread and this what we WERE discussing but somehow you took it upon yourself to take it in this direction. I never made it a racism thread. I shared my personal story to provide meaning, reason and content to the discussion, and yet here you are, once again. I can share this if I want to, and if you don't like it, simply don't come back to the thread to make useless points. If my point is lame, then you are entitled to your opinion.

1 person likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

sorry erlich but my original comment was right on point in the direction you chose to take the thread....your comment about looks was above mine.....so you own that....

''assholes'' doesn't do these scums justice....an asshole is someone that gives you the finger in traffic or a shitty neighbor who lets his dogs piss on your tires....

there is nothing about the mugshots that insinuate guilt or even creepiness

5. Eric!

Ok

1 person likes this.
  6. Jude96

Jude96 Members

"Assholes" doesn't do these scums justice, says the guy who is butt-hurt about people saying they look like shitheads... what the hell do you care what people say about them? There is now an automatic correlation to these rapists that immediately gives any reader an immediate reaction of repulsion... your argument would only be valid if the mugshots were completely separate from this article and people prematurely started saying those things... after reading just the headline that associates these pricks with sexual assault gives everyone the right to judge them however they see fit... why? because they're the lowest of the low and judging them on their rapey faces is nothing in comparison to what they've done... fug 'em

scratcho and Eric! like this.
  7. Jude96

Jude96 Members

What's up man... the dude came into the thread "guns-a-blazin'" looking to stir the pot... as I've seen him so on most threads... totally turned the attention on himself to get an argument going and took the attention off the actual topic/victims/tragedy...

...back to your original post, I did read about this and it's awful... no room for people like this on this earth... get rid of 'em! Poor kid has to live with this shit the rest of her life... horrible

1 person likes this.
  8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

when you noobs are finished crying lemme know..... there is nothing wrong with debating peoples statements that I feel are silly

9. Eric!

Yeah, she will have some nightmares for years to come over this, but from her actions she's shown to be very strong and resilient. I hope that many parents have tuned into this story and are having the discussion with thier kids. My daughter at least knows not to answer the door if we aren't home, and if there's something that doesn't seem quite right, she's on the phone to let us know immediately.

1 person likes this.
  10. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Hard to take ya serious when you throw out insults like an elementary school kid... "Hey Erica!" "You noobs" lol Are you 12? If so then this convo is over

11. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Yeah... it's good to have awareness... a necessity with kids growing up... just too bad that people can't even trust those that they know like in this case with her friend's father... people are so sick

1 person likes this.
  12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

....again...try and fuckin follow...it was you that just came in here with the childish accusations and trash talk about me...so I took the thread where you pointed it...

dragging in another thread...you are like a shitty wife who brings up things from the past that has no current relevance.....bring your conversation up to adult level next time if you want an adult answer......

another thread off track because people cant handle being questioned

grow up....

13. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Uhhh nope just pointing out recent flaws in your argument... pretty sure "Erica" came before any "trash talk" I did... keep making it all about you big guy... it's funny how easily you dish but again get butt-hurt when someone calls you out lol anyway....... peace and love brother ✌️

1 person likes this.
  14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I see no argument...and no flaw....only some noob trying desperately to be a keyboard warrior and embarrass a senior member.....you are not good at it

y

1 person likes this.
  15. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Bro I've moved on lol this was over 12 hours ago...

2 people like this.
  16. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Eric! likes this.
  17. Eric!

18. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Was Sarah block a black girl? Sexual assault, rape is not a White on black crime crime or visa versa.

19. Eric!

No she wasn't. That comment had nothing to do with Sarah in particular, the discussion went down a different rabbit hole from there

2 people like this.
  20. Eddie Habte Mekasha

Eddie Habte Mekasha Members

I just read the book explanation , the boy raised as a dog that you explained may lead abusive children turn to be abusive when grown up.Through my experience working wioth grown men abused as a child , some people got lesson and do not people the abuse that happened in their early life on others.So I suggest more research done on those people abused a s a child if that behavior reflected later on their life or not.

Tags: