Alexandira Ocasio-Cortez is a result of Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unfocusedanakin, Jan 6, 2019.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Millions around the world are starving. At the same time, there are billionaires-millionaires. Go ahead--say this is the way it should be. I'm waiting for it because I know that someone will. Ayn Rand would love this era. (even as she cashed her welfare check.) Maybe some of these youngin's can sort some of this out. Like Cortez.

Yup--trumps responsible for the newly elected.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    unfocusedanakin likes this.
  2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Has nothing to do with her ethnicity. Lots of left wing women who buy into the divisive lies of modern feminism strike me this way

3. She is such a Libra

6-eyed shaman, Meliai and McFuddy like this.
  4. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

She seems to be a walking (or dancing) Rorschach onto which people project their inner fears and hates.
    Why the Right Is So Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    Video of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez dancing in college shocks AOC-obsessed right wing—and nobody else
    https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/qvqeaq/the-right-wing-media-cant-quit-alexandria-ocasio-cortez
    https://www.alternet.org/2018/12/hi...criticism-alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-clothing/
    Lots of young men who buy into Alt Right/Lite ideology strike me as suffering from acute castration anxiety--unable to form stable relationships with women. Domineering mothers can do that.
    Bilgrimage: Testosterone, Castration, the American Political Right: A Consideration of the Narrative
    Why Are The Proud Boys So Obsessed With Masturbation?
    https://www.amazon.com/Castration-STUDIES-JUNGIAN-PSYCHOLOGY-ANALYSTS/dp/09191
    Castration Anxiety, According to Psychoanalysis - Exploring your mind
    For an analysis of why the far right is dominated by men, see:
    Healing from Hate: How Young Men Get Into—and Out of—Violent Extremism
    Why is the far right dominated by men? | Cas Mudde
    How the alt-right’s sexism lures men into white supremacy
    Are Men Threatened by High-Achieving Women?
    Why Men Attack Women's Looks When They Feel Threatened — Bill O'Reilly's Joke About Maxine Waters's Hair Isn't Surprising

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    scratcho and Meliai like this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

435 clowns in the circus ..

pineapple08 likes this.
  6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

7. I think she's more the result of Cantor than Trump. She did her homework and knocked on doors while her opponent, an established, career system milker, sat on his ass.

Okiefreak likes this.
  8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

She was actually "discovered" and supported by Justice Democrats, an organization that grew out of disillusionment with the Democrat establishment moreso than in reaction to Trump

WritersPanic and McFuddy like this.
  9. scratcho

"divisive lies of modern feminism." And what, pray tell, might those lies be?

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

^i was wondering that too lol

scratcho likes this.
  11. scratcho

And of course--he's a man.

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Right wing men are so threatened by women. At one end they attempt to regulate their sexuality at the other they make up all this crap about feminism. I have never had an issue with a female like they claim in personal or work life. I am not afraid to be alone with one. Which I guess is now an alt-right talking point. "Well we just can not hire women or work with them. Let that sink in. Bet you don't want me too now huh". It's pathetic.

So you do you think it's natural for women to submit and cook only? What flaw exists with feminism?

scratcho and Okiefreak like this.
  13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's simple economics. A dollar has value since there are only so many of them. When an economy is skewed so a small handful have all the money it's impossible for others to work this free market. Something like 1% of the world has 80% of the wealth. It's the long term result of unchecked American captilism. Sadly people have been made to worship this. Every quarter you need to make more so the shareholders are happy. It's not sustainable which is why it's only taken about 25-30 years of this policy to put us where we are.

WritersPanic, scratcho and Okiefreak like this.
  14. We're overdue for another recession. Will it be the one that kicks off the decades-long depression that's also overdue?

When it does happen, politics will take a back seat and politicians of any stripe will be ostracized by the general public and forced into virtual hiding. We may even see the REAL kind of anarchy (where the anarchists don't pick a political leaning and go after any government they can reach).

15. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

He has trouble getting laid because feminism.

scratcho likes this.
  16. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Her name being misspelled in the title is really bugging me.

I am enjoying reading this thread though, I think she is an interesting woman and I need to know more. My general impression is that she is like a younger Bernie Sanders.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

she belongs in a psych ward..

18. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

and why is that?

19. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

*sigh*

20. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Whaaaaaat?