Alarm clok song suggestions!!??

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by CallySummer, Apr 23, 2013.

1. CallySummer

CallySummer Member

I'm having a hard time waking up for school again.
    Its not that I cant get up out of bed when i'm already awake, I just dont hear the alarm. All people that were once trying to wake me up said i igonre them or I said ill wake up and than i dont, cuz obvious i didnt hear them and all i said was talking in my sleep.

songs i had for alarms so far were either some real bullshit annoying songs i hated or some with scary/loud screaming starts, in hoping that will wake me up, but all i did was piss off people in the house so they gave me a ban setting any really, other than those that come on the phone.

If u know some ''normal'' songs that work for u, just post it, i need to find the right song:D!! these buzzer phone alarms dont work at all too haha

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What's A Clok, Is It Some Distant Relation To A Dutch Form Of

Footwear Called A Clog...:confused:

Cheers Glen.

3. CallySummer

CallySummer Member

ups ,CLOCK*

can i somehow change this?
    hahahhah

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nope, Just Like A Tattoo, Your Stuck With It Forever...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

5. CallySummer

CallySummer Member

:bigcry: nooooo

6. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

i used to enjoy this as a wake up in the morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okKnDaewuC4"]Beta Band - Inner Meet Me - YouTube

might be too chilled to get people up though. when its urgent that i get up on time and i know that im knackered and might sleep through it, i'll go for something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsf50yuo0BM"]HAPPY MONDAYS THE BOYS ARE BACK INTOWN (DIRTY) - YouTube

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I've currently got Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj on mine, its the song that currently irritates me the most, ensuring I wake up

8. CallySummer

CallySummer Member

autophobe2e

2nd one maybe :D, 1st no way haha it's too chill, but nice song!

9. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOEH9O1aV6g"]Sunrise - YouTube

From Blows Against the Empire.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

...And would have been a whole lot funnier if she'd had omitted the L rather than one of the C's

11. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I have never been able to wake up to music. If it is not a buzzer sound I ignore it.

Strange as any other noise in the house will wake me but not music.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You just need one that can make a really loud beep (and if you generally are sleeping through it I mean really loud!) and get it out of reach so you have to get out of bed to stop it. I myself have two alarm clocks set if I need to get out in time, one next to me and one out of reach. The one out of reach is set about 10 minutes after the one next to my bed which I may stop while not being fully awake. It works for me!

13. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Does your phone vibrate? Have you tried sleeping with your phone under your pillow so when the alarm goes off, it vibrates your bed? I find that the mattress springs tend to amplify the buzzing noise, plus you feel it, and ontop of music, it's hard to ignore. I can sleep right through the notifications on my phone that don't have the vibration with them.

As far as songs go, I used "Good Day Sunshine" by the Beatles for a long time in high school. "Dancing in the Moonlight" by the Harvesters is another favorite. I like waking up to bouncy and upbeat songs, lol

14. Asmodean

I don't like waking up with music at all which could make it actually very useful to set it a an alarm clock tune :p

15. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

I have not used an alarm clock in a dozen years or more. I will loan you my dog and cat for a couple nights and they will set you straight about when it is time to get up.

Added suggestion is not to use a snooze alarm because after an hour they stop telling you the time.

If you use music as your alarm put the clock across the room and set the volume as high as it will go.

16. Asmodean

I used to have a stereo set that had a timer on it. That would wake anyone up for sure cause the set and speakers could blast much louder than any alarm clock ever would haha. Perhaps check yours and you are saved!

17. CallySummer

CallySummer Member

Kinky Ramona

eh yes yes i already tried that :D sometimes it works, but...not really

Spectacles
    the only solution haha

Asmodean
    thats good:D i think ill just connect speakers with the phone

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

don't they make actual, non-phone alarm clocks anymore? mine is set to cathedral bells, no way to sleep through that shit.

19. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I have two alarms to get up. An obnoxious beeping one, and then music on my phone.

20. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I like the alarm clock... :smoking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhYLz63csS0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhYLz63csS0