Aladdin is gone!!!

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by 40oz and chronic, May 31, 2006.

1. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

awww man. i fucked up. my piece "Aladdin" was found under my pillow today by my grandpa when of course today the one day he actually step foot inside my room was the day to clean the sheets. i usually never keep it there but this morning i was debating on wether to bring it(my pipe and lighter) with me to school...then i was like naaww nothings going down today when natrually we did actually need my lighter. so when i got home my grandpa wasn't even mad. my punishment is to clean my room!! oh noes!!! but my room needs to be cleaned anyways, fuckin pig pen seriously.

well now my Aladdin is gone. but i still have my 2 other peices plus my bong in my closet. so im not THAT sad. but we been through some good times :(

BUT im going to look for him since last time i found my sprite bottle bong. but didn't want it anymore so just kept it there. ALADDIN I WONT QUIT WITHOUT LOOKING FOR YOU. but after that, fuck it

2. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

Well...I guess that sucks...but at least you're not really in any trouble:)

3. 40oz and chronic

pshhhh have you seen my room?! lol jk, thank god im not. i searched the whole house too and found nothing....guess im going to have to dig through the outside trash for a few hours lol.

4. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

5. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Do whatever it takes man, i had my first ghetto takin by my mom and did not quit till i found him. Way to many memories to lose something like that. Although, it did take me literally..about 6 hours of searching but the second i found that thing i busted out my weed and took some rips. Now thats what i call a welcome back party.

6. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

Nothing like digging through the trash to make you fully appreciate your pipe!

7. 40oz and chronic

Amen!...still havnt found it though

8. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

yea it's crazy how you can get attatched to bowls, but it happens.

9. pokeyy

pokeyy Member

At least your not in trouble but hey...this might make you think.

You sound like your about 13-15+, and if I had guessed wrong on the age, you still live with your parents, not to mention your grandparents, and you have...3 pipes, right, including "aladdin". Not to mention you also have a bong, and I am pretty sure in all of those, you have resin in them, so that makes them paraphernalia, so for some reason a cop comes over or your friend tells someone else who makes you be put under suspicion and you could get caught. Also, you have so much paraphernalia and you get worried about losing a pipe and getting caught, the only way you get caught is by having it. Wise decision: lose as much paraphernalia as you can til you move out. Just keep papers and your bud. Occasionally be like me and get a vaporizer and keep it reallllllllly hidden. :)

10. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Nah, ill stick with my pipe.

11. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

RIP aladdin

12. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

When I was little I had a crush on Aladdin. I was really jealous of Jasmine getting a magic carpet ride. Sigh.
    hehehe.

13. 40oz and chronic

im 16. and it was just a dumb move on my part. i never leave pipes out in the open like that. i usually keep all my shit well hidden and my grandparents dont search my room. they couldn't its so messed up right now =P anyways yea i understand you though my bro said almost the same thing. but hey. live and learn right?

14. 40oz and chronic

oh my god.... [​IMG]....we named it that because the back of the bowl looked like the palace so yea...

15. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

hehehe that rules. now i'm really sad you don't have him anymore:( poor, poor Aladdin

16. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

I'm sparkin' one for Aladdin! (and you, lol....)

17. pschool

pschool Member

hehe, you should ask your grandpapa where it is

18. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

...been there, done that lol