Al Sharpton

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by BraveSirRubin, Apr 9, 2007.

1. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I cant stand al sharpton, I think that whole deal with donny imus is stupid.

he always has to rear his ugly head whenever anyone says something, and call them racists and bigots. he is the biggest one of all.

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Uhhum, exactly.

It's truly amazing... him, Jesse Jackson, and the rest of that scum.

4. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I tottaly agree.. Al is a douchebag. silly negro

5. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Martin Luther King: "I have a dream!"

Jesse Jackson: "I have a scheme!"

6. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

OK I agree, Rev. Al is a creep but Don Imus is no prize either.

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Whether it's Don Anus or Al Sharpton, what difference does it make? They are both equally bad.

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Don Imus was suspended for two weeks by NBC News and CBS Radio [​IMG]

Hotwater

9. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

How does Sharpton encourage racism?

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

He doesn't - but Colin Ferguson did attend a Sharpton for President rally before setting off to rid the world of all caucasians [​IMG]

Hotwater

11. lace_and_feet

Huh, that's disturbing. I never really heard much about that case. The news was too busy covering the O.J. trial (ironically).

12. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yes, I am aware. Doesn't matter to me since I don't listen to the fool.

13. Zoomie

He has publicly stated that all white people are racist and black people should revolt, even if itmeans violence.

What kind of "Reverend" says such things?

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Aye, Don Imus is a wanker as it is... but that's beyond the point.

I'm glad that he was only suspended (which honestly means nothing)... at least blatant repulsive pulitical correctness did not win this time.

What Zoomie said.

Al Sharpton also manages to point out every little bit of racism in the media, exposing it to the world instead of keeping it on the downlow... he makes the clear destinction between skin colours. He is a major influence in the maintainment of a colour destinction in America. Because of him and others like him people are much more likely to look at it in terms of "black and white" and not in terms of "people".

Al Sharpton gives the white man a "******" to hate.

15. lace_and_feet

Interesting. Thanks for summing that up; I've never paid much attention to him so I didn't really know much about him.

16. Zoomie

Sharpton loves to incite violence and then justify it by saying that all non-black people are racist. Some history:

1987: Sharpton spreads the incendiary Tawana Brawley hoax, insisting heatedly that a 15-year-old black girl was abducted, raped, and smeared with feces by a group of white men. He singles out Steve Pagones, a young prosecutor. Pagones is wholly innocent -- the crime never occurred -- but Sharpton taunts him: "If we're lying, sue us, so we can . . . prove you did it." Pagones' career, as well as those of 4 police officers were destroyed, he does sue, and eventually wins a $345,000 verdict for defamation. To this day, Sharpton refuses to recant his unspeakable slander or to apologize for his role in the odious affair (or to accept and admit that Tawana Brawley made up the entire story and smeared herself with dogshit to keep from getting grounded when she broke curfew).

1991: A Hasidic Jewish driver in Brooklyn's Crown Heights section accidentally kills Gavin Cato, a 7-year-old black child, and antisemitic riots erupt. Sharpton races to pour gasoline on the fire. At Gavin's funeral he rails against the "diamond merchants" -- code for Jews -- with "the blood of innocent babies" on their hands. He mobilizes hundreds of demonstrators to march through the Jewish neighborhood, chanting, "No justice, no peace." A rabbinical student, Yankel Rosenbaum, is surrounded by a mob shouting "Kill the Jews!" and stabbed to death.

1995: When the United House of Prayer, a large black landlord in Harlem, raises the rent on Freddy's Fashion Mart, Freddy's white Jewish owner is forced to raise the rent on his subtenant, a black-owned music store. A landlord-tenant dispute ensues; Sharpton uses it to incite racial hatred. "We will not stand by," he warns malignantly, "and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business." Sharpton's National Action Network sets up picket lines; customers going into Freddy's are spat on and cursed as "traitors" and "Uncle Toms." Some protesters shout, "Burn down the Jew store!" and simulate striking a match. "We're going to see that this cracker suffers," says Sharpton's colleague Morris Powell. On Dec. 8, one of the protesters bursts into Freddy's, shoots four employees point-blank, then sets the store on fire. Seven employees die in the inferno.

I'm sure God is oh so very proud of this icon...

17. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

back in the 90's, al sharpton perjured himself in front of an investigation in the tawana brawley case in which white police officers and a d.a. were accused of smearing feces on her and then covering it up... don't know if he ever apologized

18. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

never. he doesn't have to, because we live in a world of double standards that state that it's okay to be a bigot if you're not white. no one will ever be allowed to call you on it without being called a racist. rubber & glue.

19. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

btw, though, i was reading somewhere that now democrats have lost a sympathetic program! i've never once listened to imus, but after reading this, i actually thought he was a republican. how funny is that?

20. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I thought it was funny when Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were called terrorists this morning on the news. I can't remember who said it - but it was funny.