airplane stash?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by stranger, Jan 14, 2005.

1. stranger

stranger Member

im going to oregon soon to visit my cousins and what not who i just learned toke, and really wanted to bring some of this stuff i get around here but was kinda sketched out about bringing it on a plane. here is what i am thinking: take a pill(not sure what kind would be good, if anyone knows thatd be cool), empty it of its normal contents, break the bud up realll fine until its powdery shake, pack the pill so its a couple bowls at least, and then just carry the pill(or 2) in the back of my mouth, ready to swallow if something should happen? do you see anything going wrong with this???? if so, what alternatives what you suggest?

2. aesther

aesther Member

I see the security saying something to you and it falling out or you being forced to swallow it to answer. Plus how big are the pills? And taking drugs through flights isn't the safest thing to do anymore, are you sure that you won't be able to find any in oregon?

3. lemonadejoanna

lemonadejoanna Member

heyy everyone! ive only smoked for about 2 months now, but ive successfully put about 4 dimebags into 3 layers of ziploc bags(MAKE SURE THEY ARE CLOSED, REPEAT, CLOSED) and put into an opaque shampoo (or deep conditioner(the bottles usually have wider mouths)...fill with shampoo and pack as normal...may be messy, but well worth the effort, compadre~! oh, and by the way, how in the dickens do i put a picture in my dang profile? gee, what a lunkhead I am...tell me how it works out mi amigo! Ta, love, Joannita (i am not a complete lunatic, i just like to make my posts creative and humorous(even if i am the only one who finds them so)
    Dahhhlings, please disregard my earlier question, for i scrolled down and found the answer to my previous query.

4. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

you can fit an 8th in your ass.. im not kidding... wrap the dimes in cellophane, then grease that shit up real good before you get on the plane, and take out when youre in the air. kinda nasty but who cares, aint gay to boof some bud.

5. stranger

stranger Member

i am thinking just a couple small pills, easy to swallow and still be able to talk with one or two behind my teeth or something, thats possible isnt it?

does the shampoo throw dogs off if there are any??? and i assume its xray proof? thanx johanna and folk, if it werent for you guys, well, i'd have to be sober.

6. lemonadejoanna

lemonadejoanna Member

no problem, poppet! the pills might be uncomfortable, and swallowing them by mistake would be pretty easy...having tiny pills in your mouth might be suspicious to the guards, no matter how small..the shampoo works so well, i wouldnt do anything stupid w/weed, because i traveled with my parents:)
    trust me, young stranger, and you will experience hours of smoking pleasure! remember to pack a sufficient amount, ma petite cherie!
    au revoir, and wishes of fromage aplenty,
    Joanna:)

7. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

I've never tried to smuggle anything past, however every time I've flown security has spoken to me. I think they would notice if you were to have anything in your mouth, or even if you avoid speaking to them.

8. garf12

garf12 Member

I wouldnt mess with it these days. Its jsut not worth it.

I got my pilots license now and a plane to rent so I just fly my self now and skip seurity all together.

You could allways mail it also, I just mailed bud back from Amsterdam a month ago and got it just fine.

9. FloydFollower5

FloydFollower5 Member

hey i didn;t really read any post but your first, but i just wanted to let you know that if this is a popular airport (LAX, o'hare, etc) Do not do it, Narcotics dogs will smell the mariurana. And if you swallow them they might do a bowl check-(they did it to Steve-O when he was arrested for trying the same stunt with a condom) but if this is a small airport and less commercial travel then fuck it and go for it. good luck.

10. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

No, Steve-O smuggled the weed from amsterdam to switzerland, shit it out, they smoked it, and he talked to the media about how he was smuggling pot from amsterdam. And you cant exactly tell the tv stations your an international smuggler without getting some attention. So he was arrested and they made him take a shit in front of them, etc etc, but they didn't find anything on him, just some x tabs from his hotel.

11. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

the ass is the only way worth risking

12. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

i like the pill idea. maybe even put some gum in your mouth also so the security wouldnt see the pill there if you gotta talk to them. and if something gets fucked, swallow everything.

a pill wouldnt come out your bowls. when you take tylenol, does it come out in the toilet? The capsules are meant to be disolved in your system.

Who knows, you might even get high off it. So its really a win-win situation:sunglasse

13. lemon714

lemon714 Member

i have found that chalant non-calance is the best wat to get away with things. i have made many trip both domestic and intl.. always with a sumpin-sumpin' in my pocket. now, a am a realatively clean cut lookin' dude, so i tend to blend pretty well. i wouldn't reccomend this approach for the dread-set. airports wand you and make YOU empty your pockets.... something **non-metallic** and small is pretty much a breeze. the dogs are NOT just strolling around looking for drugs either, the dogs are well trained, and do act unless they are given a command to do so. relax.
    furthermore: if you are tring to take an amount that will fit in your mouth (1-1.5g) to oregon, or anywhere domestically for that matter, you aren't even lookng at any real trouble. for that small amt, just roll a couple nice j's, wrap 'em in seran wrap. stick 'em in you suitcase (for the overly cautious, a cuff in a pants leg works well in high pressue situations...)...and be cool.

14. lemon714

lemon714 Member

on the subject of the ass.... "NFS" Not For Smugginlg. yuck.

yoou might just want to see if you could hook up with some kind head from the area that might be able to help you out.... what part of oregon are you going to?

15. FloydFollower5

FloydFollower5 Member

im not talking about the DVD condom marijuana scene, he got caught pulling the same stunt on his way from amsterdam to cancoon, but they didn't find anything with the bowl cam so they had to let him go and the he threw up on stage at a performance and long behold there was the condom contained bud.

16. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

you people know too much about steve-o.

17. FloydFollower5

FloydFollower5 Member

he's a stoner who has made millions off being a stoner.
    he is a hero for all of us.

18. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

rofl, i'd vote steve-o for fuckin president.

anyone that drops outta college, goes to a free tuition clown college,then says fuck both of em and just does stupid shit for a living to make millions is gonna be respected in my book. He just totally fucked the system up the ass.

19. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

P vvöü£Ð Ðö£vë þüÐÐÿ. ßü† hëÿ, ÿöü Ðö håvë åñ 劊hö£ë Ðöñ'† ÿöü??

20. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

what are you thinking with that font, man?