Ain't it weird it's guys who get rejected

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by kokujin, Jul 22, 2013.

1. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

for whatever reason(s), actually a lot due to the girl's inability to accept ANYTHING that isn't dominant, clear and pitched perfectly

and it's the dude's that go back and hate on themselves, work on themselves, them come back more and more to serve girls relationships?

:daisy: How is your go-to-move to sit there and look pretty, smile,

then you get uspet when a guy's after you only because of your looks?

HELLOOO. MAYBE BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S BETTER TO GLANCE AT A GUY 100-X BEFORE YOU SAY 'HELLO.'

WEAR BOOTY SHORTS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY so now I gotta CREEP TO KNOW YOUR NAME.

So You Just keep trotting along in your booty shorts wondering why guys only leer at you, try to fuck you, or never introduce themselves.

Why do girls think it's okay to blow off a dude, but when you're both around each other again, she wants you to keep courting her? Like what??

Really not enjoying the dynamics today.

Why aren't guys nice? Because nice guys finish last

Why are guys creeps? Because it's the only way to get your attention, and you aren't doing ANYTHING to pick up the slack. ****

You're sexy and attractive by virtue of having a vagina, and not being overweight.

I'm stripped of sexy and attractive for being nice, needy, myself, indecisive, etc. etc. Note none of these are simple ass shit like "having an arm."

And you can have all of these traits (you do) and it does not matter.

I still hit on you. I still convince you on date.

:|

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

No need to generalize. Not all women are like that.

I could easily turn all of that around on you, and ask why men only want to come talk to women because they just want to get their rocks off.

Chill out, bro. We're not all arrogant bitches, and a lot of us are sure as fuck more than just an ass in a pair of booty shorts.

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

4. *MAMA*

Thanks. :)

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

haha i was going to post the same emoticon but you beat me to it

6. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

My response:

1. Guys reject girls that are really unattractive all the time.

2. Guys will reject girls for a relationship, but they might not reject them physically because they think pussy is pussy it'll work for a one-night stand. (rejected for relationship, used physically > the stereotype of guys behavior actually; it isn't until recently in the last two decades that the stigma of girls wanting physical only relationships became more socially acceptable, but even then the stigma exists in places)

3. Guys reject or stop dating a girl if she hits a certain level on the crazy-o-meter.

4. I disagree that nice guys finish last, but being nice doesn't mean you can't be assertive, look fit healthy and sexy.

I will agree though, that girls overall still seem to expect guys to make the first move on the approach of the meet-n-greet stages.

I will say though that if being yourself means that you stay an introvert, then that does limit your romantic opportunities. But being nice has nothing to do with it, it's being closed off or open that matters more.

7. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Am I having deja vu o_O

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

lol....seriously? This shit again? haha.
    Seriously, dude, I think it's the type of girls you're after. If you're only lookin at girls that are all looks n has a diva complex and just sits pretty n smiles or whatever you're going on about ;)
    then that's what you're gonna get...
    Just sayin. Lots of females out there that like to have conversation and have fun too (who aren't ugly) but yea...

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

It has to be you.
    I have never had a problem with being rejected by women, I had the problem of having to reject them. Looking back, if I had actually exhibited more self confidence and picked up on more clues,
    I would have been getting laid ALL the time. Oh well, can't change the past.

Maybe you're just trying to damn hard and that pathetic desperation hangs around you like a cloud of insecure stench.

11. falconer

falconer Member

Im a nice guy, and i always finish last... in bed. ;)

12. *MAMA*

^^^^ that.

13. Mike Suicide

dude start wearing Axe Body Spray....you'll have fight the girls off.

14. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

yay for confusing genuine attention & care towards others as "trying to hard." -- hilarious you don't try at all then penalize me for trying too hard.

wish I was a natural cold prick who only gave about himself -- much more attractive.

I gotta understand this system is just sick, and likely not congruent with me at all. #ugh.

15. *MAMA*

The only thing that pissed me off was you going around acting like we're ALL a bunch of bitchy divas who set out to be man eaters. Then you neg rep me for standing up for those of us who don't have a superior complex? Get your head out of your ass.

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Imma break it down for you.

If there is a system you don't have to be a part of it.

It seems like you go for bitchy princess type women - you don't have to do this either.

You don't have to constantly chase ass. You don't have to feel pressure to hit on women. You can go to a bar just to enjoy yourself or you can go somewhere else if you only generally go to bars to hit on women.

You can sit at home and play video games if diva attitudes are annoying when you go out.

You can strike up a conversation because you feel like it, or you can just hang out with people you already know until the one chick cool enough to come talk to you first comes along.

If you don't like the game, you don't have to play it. Plenty of people don't and these are the people with genuine, down to earth significant others and healthy relationships.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Ah, the high word is finally out: you are needy and indecisive and now feel like you are limited in your bootyhunting because most girls are turned of by such behaviour (at least at first instance). It's great you're admitting finally it's not only the opposite sex :)

18. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

Ya I don't go 0-60 and ask out the chipolte chic because she seems to get nervous and smiles/makes eye contact a lot when she registers my burrito.

grrr, so sexy. I'm getting gf vibes just by staring at her!

:| Why am I left with a pimps shot at love again?

Melili tells me "you don't have to play the game. just stay in your room and play video games, meanwhile in my scenario the op. gen does active effort to get with me/us."

thanks gal.

btw gotta love hating on a MAN for being indecisive. As if you can ONLY make a decision once and run gung-ho with it (so coool!). WTF is wrong with actually thinking it through till you're satisfied??

There's no point other than the game le sucks, and a lot are agreeing here.

I'll just obv find a way to still be myself and come out satisfied but yeeesh. ALL kinds of fit women are sexy.. why you gotta hate on my brand of person this bad, chic-world?

(it now appears to me that maybe there are only 2-3 princess diva types on this forum).

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Natural selection. #1-Get used to it.

#2-Look in mirror

#3-Go shopping.

20. Mike Suicide

so few words yet so very wise.