Age Problem?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Bigredd, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Bigredd

Bigredd Member

Im 18 my Girlfriend is 16, should i have sex with her?

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

no, i should!. seriously in some states thats no problem, in others 17 will get you 20.

3. Spinner

Spinner Member

YOUR POINT?
    :mad:

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

go ahead...

5. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

Definatly keep it a secret if you do.

6. ms_charisma

ms_charisma Member

I think the question is, does she want to?

7. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

16 and 18 aren't huge age differences. When I was 18, my girlfriend was 16. And I've noticed that girls tend to mature faster than guys so you two might be on similar intellectual levels. As for whether or not you two should have sex, that depends on if you're both ready for it. But that's something to discuss with her.

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Except law dogs.... They can do harm. No dude... Dont fuck her. Please dont. Theirs a bro in jail becase hes 18 and she was 16 and fucked her. She cried rape so her parents wouldnt get pissed. Dude... Be fuckin careful

9. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

don't do it... find some 30 year old divorcee who know what the hell she's doing... she'll ride you till dawn the next day, and no repercussions... too many things can go wrong... if she's your girl for good she'll be worth waiting for till shes 18...

10. dspiel

dspiel Member

I once saw someone propose a sliding scale of statutory rape based on age... so like, someone over 20 can't do it with someone under 18, someone over 18 can't do it with someone under 16 etc. Basically, allowing for small age gaps so that there isn't something saying that your gf or bf a year younger than you is suddenly illegal.

I'd say that in this case it at leats makes sex alll the more significant, because it involves not just that emotional leap together but also realizing a potential legal issue. But you make a joint decision. If both of you feel like your emotions are such that you want to have sex (and not just be pleasured and stay intimate in other ways), go for it. But you both need to take the legal issue into consideration, discuss it, realize that it IS an issue.
    If you have mutual friends, you could even maybe discuss things with them? Granted it sounds sort of odd to do, but since a lot of such someone-cries-rape cases are circumstantial anyways, having mutual friends being aware that you're both consenting to sex might help as a back-up just in case someone in the relationship, or a parent, tries to pull legal issues.

11. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

I say do it and make her feel good. im 16 and my gf is 16 and we do it when we get horny and thats like every fucking day. I love her cold hands

12. DAV-UK

DAV-UK Member

I was 19 and my girl was 16 but when your young lust takes control.

13. jamestowne

jamestowne Member

If y'all watch Chapelle's Show he had a great idea. Just write up a contract and have her sign it, of course sh'es under 18 so you might need to get a parent's signature too. haha

Seriously, though, the third party or letting your friends know sounds like good.

14. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

as long as it's legal to have sex when you're 16 where you live, then there's no issues regarding under age sex. make sure it's something you both want, and that you're not just having sex b/c it's legal or whatever. but yeh, if you're both happy to take that further step and it's legal, then why not, go for it!

15. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

bro... fuck that legal shit, i live in russia and i see 14 year old girls gettin shitfaced in the street passin out beside metros... all that law shit is bullshit, if you love the girl then don't let shit get in your way. If you don't want a government, live under the assumption that one does not exist, and one, eventually, will not exist... all love from this side of tha world... cheers