against my rights????

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by morrisonforpres, May 26, 2006.

1. steve704

steve704 Member

plus he didnt even have any drugs on him in the first place.... i would still bring my lawyer to school

2. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

a lawyer would not be able to stop a search on school grounds during school hours. by entering the building, you do give up many of your rights, including most of your fourth amendment rights.

3. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

steve, shut the fuck up. A lawyer cant do anything but sit there and talk.. doesnt mean it would do any good

4. steve704

steve704 Member

sirtokesalot your nothing but a dumb bitch....

anyways depending on your state some courts set forth principles governing searches by public school authorities, those school officials act as representatives of the State....some courts do not... but the search must be reasonable at its inception.... meaning if its not reasonable and your lawyer is present there cannont be a search whereas if you dont the school can just say fuck you and fuck your rights

5. steve704

steve704 Member

but my school fucks people over.... you sign away your rights on this application they give u so this problem never happens

6. pokeyy

pokeyy Member

When your at school, all your rights are stripped of you. Yes it isn't fair at all, but thats how this fucked up government works. Just wait until that day when we have the Government vs. U.S. Citenzens war. You'll understand.

But the deal with this problem is that, yes, they did have a reasonable cause to search his locker. For one, he did roll a paper up like a joint, meaning if gives possible evidence of him smoking bud. Obviously a little NARC-ass student decided to fuck you over and tell someone. If the cop were to just search your locker for god damn fun and found your "shit" (never call your bud shit, unless it's shitty schwizzle) then you can retaliate with a lawsuit or whatever you'd like, but he had a reasonable cause. I'm sorry to give you the truth. You can fight, but i'd let it drop.