After two weeks of working out....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by missfontella, Jun 4, 2004.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I can suck my stomach in much further than I could before. Working out rocks!! (I'm so easy to please)

2. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

why would you want to do that(suck your stomach in)? Are you a model?

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

What is that ring supposed to say in your sig post? It's been bugging the hell out of me. Am I missing something?? :confused:

4. HappyHaHaGirl

Congratulations, by the way.. :D I've been meaning to start working out since after I had Noah, but I never have gotten around to it. I've done 100 crunches about twice in the past 15 months... :D I'm dedicated!

5. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

Its elvish (JRR Tolkien, The lord of the Rings).

6. missfontella

The ring is from "the lord of the ring" movies. It is the ultimate symbol of evil

7. HappyHaHaGirl

Oh... I see... I guess I haven't really seen that. I saw the first one, but I went with a 6 year old and an 8 year old and didn't really get what was going on, because they kept trying to play with my hair and sleep in my lap.... :) Cuties.

8. missfontella

No. I had a c-section and all my fat is in my stomach ( ok well most of it). Now I can suck my stomach in enuff to not look pregnant. Its a fat people thing, you wouldn't understand. lol

9. HappyHaHaGirl

Yeah...you get a weird belly after you have a baby... my boobs got messed up, too...they're kind of like melting jello... I don't know if that's the best description, but they just kind of pour out of everything and go their own way.... it's not really gross...maybe I'm the only one that notices it..:( Someday I might get them fixed... :D

10. missfontella

well I have breast-fed 3 children so I know what you mean. But the good thing is that if you get the right bra, you can pour them into it and they look great!