After Anal Sex: Cleaning For Oral - Is It Possible?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by TK2129, Mar 26, 2015.

1. TK2129

TK2129 Members

So my boyfriend and I have decided to not always use condoms anymore. We've been together a while and at this point, we feel "This is it..."...so we trust each other to bareback.

So far I've been VERY against sucking his dick after it's been in my ass because....yeah, it's unhealthy. But I do love sucking dick, especially his...so I was wondering. If, after we're done fucking, does a shower clean off all the nasty bacteria? Like if I was to wash him up really good, would that leave his penis good for sucking or does the bacteria exist for a certain amount of time no matter?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Does a shower any other time generally scrub your body clean?

If your answer is yes, then this is a silly question.

If your answer is no, try using soaps or something.

:)

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

where do these guys find these awesome women that trust them bareback in the ass?

ask Tommie lee I 'spose

1 person likes this.
  4. TK2129

TK2129 Members

Haha, well by shower I meant soap, just the water :p.

So with solid scrubbing and water, the bacteria will be cleaned off?

5. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

In their imagination.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

my anal days are behind me...no bum intended...

but I heard swimming in a well chlorinated pool will do the trick

and to be serious...i'm just guessing but I imagine it is possible for nastiness to become jammed in the urethra entrance and still be there when she applies hoover power after a shower....that it would then go down her throat and into blood and give her hepatitis

the odds are likely very much against that happening.....probably even higher than the odds buddy will cheat on her and transfer something much worse than poop

1 person likes this.
  7. TK2129

TK2129 Members

Well we're both bi men so....

Anyway, I'm talking about thing like ecoli and harmful bacteria from the anus. Does that stay with you even after you wash the dick?

8. Pieceofmyheart

oh...sorry.

Do gay men consider the medical/physical issues that could accompany having anal sex before they decide to do that?

1 person likes this.
  9. TK2129

TK2129 Members

Yup. Which is why I want to check all will be good before I put that thing in my mouth again haha. I mean, I clean myself but from what I hear, it's always enough.

10. Pieceofmyheart

Actually I meant the dangers of anal sex, not oral.

I assume a good shower with antibacterial soap could clean a penis well enough...well unless it is uncircumsized, then I don't know.

Haven't you read up on this before? Regular anal sex is very dangerous, and not using condom makes it so much worse.

11. TK2129

TK2129 Members

Tons of people have anal sex, for hundreds of years...I mean, it's not the safest form of sex but yeah...And we're committed and tested together, so we're both clean.

12. Pieceofmyheart

You should educate yourself...seriously. Your life depends on it. Here is a passage about anal sex, if you go to the site you can read up on the dangers of anal/oral...and trust me, there are many.

http://factsaboutyouth.com/posts/male-homosexual-behavior/

Anal intercourse is the sine qua non of sex for many gay men. Yet human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate this activity. The rectum is significantly different from the vagina with regard to suitability for penetration by a penis. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage and to resist the immunological actions caused by semen and sperm. In comparison, the anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an “exit-only” passage. With repeated trauma, friction and stretching, the sphincter loses its tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently, anal intercourse leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.

The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular tissue, that is, blood. Therefore, any organisms that are introduced into the rectum have a much easier time establishing a foothold for infection than they would in a vagina. The single layer tissue cannot withstand the friction associated with penile penetration, resulting in traumas that expose both participants to blood, organisms in feces, and a mixing of bodily fluids.

Furthermore, ejaculate has components that are immunosuppressive. In the course of ordinary reproductive physiology, this allows the sperm to evade the immune defenses of the female. Rectal insemination of rabbits has shown that sperm impaired the immune defenses of the recipient.5 Semen may have a similar impact on humans.6

The end result is that the fragility of the anus and rectum, along with the immunosuppressive effect of ejaculate, make anal-genital intercourse a most efficient manner of transmitting HIV and other infections. The list of diseases found with extraordinary frequency among male homosexual practitioners as a result of anal intercourse is alarming:

Anal Cancer
    Chlamydia trachomatis
    Cryptosporidium
    Giardia lamblia
    Herpes simplex virus
    Human immunodeficiency virus
    Human papilloma virus
    Isospora belli
    Microsporidia
    Gonorrhea
    Viral hepatitis types B & C
    Syphilis

Sexual transmission of some of these diseases is so rare in the exclusively heterosexual population as to be virtually unknown. Others, while found among heterosexual and homosexual practitioners, are clearly predominated by those involved in homosexual activity.

13. TK2129

TK2129 Members

I find it interesting you only brought this up after I revealed I was with a man....Classy. There are tons of posts about anal sex on this board. Why aren't you commenting there? You could shame a gay guy about the dangers of his only way of sexual activity sure, but don't act as if I don't know of STIs.

And second, I already said we were tested, together. I've also had the HPV vaccine. We're committed too each other, not seeing others. If I believed he was, I doubt we'd even be together.

Third, we don't do it often. We use plenty of lube and he's not that big, so there is never to much pain.

Also, most of those disease lists are HIV related....which again, we've been tested of.

1 person likes this.
  14. Pieceofmyheart

In my life....I have lost now 4 male, gay friends/family members who had the same mindset as you. Test all you want...but at least educate yourself on this. And someone who is knowledgeable about their health and sex life wouldn't be asking this question on an internet forum.

Ignorance is not bliss dear....it is death.

And BTW...the first one I lost was 25 years ago...the last one....last year.

15. Pieceofmyheart

Oh...and back to your original question...was thinking about this.

Let's say a person needs an enema...or uses something they insert in their rectum to administer medications. Would anyone feel good about washing the tube or whatever is needed and then putting it in their mouth?

How about using a rectal thermometer then using it orally?

16. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Sure there are always risks but if the receiving partner has thoroughly douched before sex then any pathogens he receives when fellating his partner after anal sex are his own so how harmful can that be? Sjurely not more risky than fellating him any time. And douching is not really vital but will reduce the level of pathogens.

Simon :)

17. Pieceofmyheart

OMG! NO! This is wrong on so many levels.

Schools do not teach any anatomy and physiology do they?

My question remains. How many people would insert a tube, a thermometer, even anal beads in their rectum....then you'd be ok with putting that in your mouth?

18. Mr.Mesmer88

Mr.Mesmer88 Members

xD oh my god.

you realize that his cock sits three inches away from his butthole (HIS butthole) and right above two of the smelliest objects on the male anatomy.

you're going to put that in your mouth anyways.

oh yeah, and he Pee's out of it too. just saying.

lol, cleaning it off with soap and water will get the bacteria off of it...
    but since it's coming out of YOUR butt, it's your bacteria. It's nothing that wasn't already in your body.

xD

19. Mr.Mesmer88

Mr.Mesmer88 Members

what's being asked... essentially is, "would you eat the booty" e.e?

20. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Ahh, helpless disingenuity, the bread and butter of forcing others to dissect and recite your fantasies back to you in better detail than they started with.