Advise please

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Starfox, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Starfox

Starfox Member

Hey guys,

I read sometimes about people having trips on shrooms and losing control and doing things they wouldn't normally do and cant remember.

Like hallucinating and thinking they are climbing a tree, or on a horse or thinking they are something they are not all the while people that are not after taking anything are beside them looking at them with confusion.

Basically if you take shrooms, and allot of them, can you (besides tripping) just lose control of everything?

Thats the thing that scares me the most haha, I will be taking my first soon and i would just like some insights :)

thanks

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

First sentence=You're thinking of alcohol.

Second=take it with a guide.

third=see second.

fourth=good luck and have fun.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It is possible even for a seasoned tripped to lose complete control on mushrooms and completely breakdown. The reason is that mushroom strength varies dramatically, and a strong trip is DAMN strong.

It depends a lot on the person tripping though; if you are a violent person or otherwise not well rooted in consensus reality, you are more likely to "go off". This would have presented itself with other substances too, like alcohol.

Be safe, start with a low dose, and be with good friends.

4. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

I can remember all of my trips..... I don't always remember what I was feeling at a specific moment or why Something held such great insight and importance at the time.

Shrooms can cause time to stop, fast forward, rewind or skip parts. i have been one place and then without realizing I had moved end up somewhere else as if I had teleported.... Whole hours can disappear or you could live a lifetime in the matter of seconds.

You can and will hallucinate and depending on the dose will be able to rationalize the changes in the world around you or you could lose touch with all reality.

I have seem my apartment as a vast pink ocean and My couch was the only land for miles.

I have seem blue whales swimming through my room and the world consumed in rainbow fire.

My advice.... Start at two grams on an empty stomach........ Have a guide and listen to them no matter what those purple elves tell you and most of all pick a comfy spot and don't get up no matter what...... The world may wash away in a great geometric technocolored storm and you would may look around and not see any landmarks you reconize and be lost.... But if you don't move the world will find you agsin soon enough.

5. falconer

falconer Member

Can't beat that advice right there.