Advice on sex&relationship

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kidswillbeskeletons, May 12, 2004.

1. kidswillbeskeletons

kidswillbeskeletons Member

i like to hear other peoples stories. yes, i have nothing better to do.
    so if you have no one to listen to you, just type it in, i'll read it.

2. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

9 years is generation gap that can have very different values. try to find someone closer to your age.

3. luckyalder

luckyalder Member

:) hey hun- listen. I just broke up with my man recently as a result of the same thing. It sounds to me like you are clear about what you want with a relationship, and you are only cheating yourself by going along with something you know isnt right. Risk it, move on and have faith youll find someone else more like you. And hey, if you dont, you always have me because im in the same exact boat ;) and then ill be screwed too!
    Go ahead! risk it! youll only learn more about yourself if you honor what you know is right.
    Good luck girl, pm me if you wanna talk more.

Renee

4. drewbee

drewbee Member

play games with him too... you'll enjoy it... lol. I think girls tha tplay video games are more fun too... i understand playing it all the time but once in a while... ya gotta find something to do with your time other then givng the significant other attention 24/7 that gets old really quick... playing games is fun tho :)

5. kidswillbeskeletons

kidswillbeskeletons Member

I will try this, I have played only a few games since I was a preteen, and I guess Ive lost touch with that side of myself. I am a serious person most of the time, and I like to know I am doing something productive with my time. So I guess I dont respect that he like to play videos games because I don't see that as productive.

6. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

bust out the old nintendo and play some mario 3

7. Shadow X

Shadow X Member

Hi

plz plz plz tell me wat 2 do...i must b the most hornyiest guy eva...cos i have sex wid my girl nearly everytime we meet....now the problem is that i cant stop havin sex wid her....like we have sex, i come like every 5-10 min and then 1 min of rest and im at it again like non stop and i mean im like a machine gun. im always at it until like im fuckin dead tired and this means like after 4-5 hours....can u tell me how 2 clam down and control my horny side...(i jus do it 2 much)

Shadow X

8. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

That doesn't sound like a problem to me at all...:p

9. Shadow X

Shadow X Member

the thing is that i dont want her 2 get bored of me...so plz do help me :-D

10. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl rhapsody in pink

Umm....do you have a brother??? :p No seriously,I don't see why that should be a problem,unless your girl is complaining. How long have you two been together? If you are a new couple,then what you are doing is completely normal. If not,then you just have a high sex drive....which is a good thing in my opinion.

11. Shadow X

Shadow X Member

we have been 2gether for like a year and a half now. Well do u think my high sex drive will put her off like will she get bored of it???? erm i dont have any bro....well he is 13 but im sure u dont want him...he is some lazy sod

12. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

If she gets bored with your healthy libido that girl's got a serious problem!

13. Shadow X

Shadow X Member

do u really need a brother of mine....u can take me... :X yea anyway i do think i have a high sex drive (2 high!!!) ah well its kool i guess anyway thanks :cool:

14. sassure

sassure Member

As long as you avoid routine, sex should never get old. But you must avoid routine.