Advice needed quick!

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by SLAMDNK123, Jan 19, 2005.

1. SLAMDNK123

SLAMDNK123 Member

I am going in for a sports physical tomorrow...does anyone know if they check for drugs in your urine or do they leave it out of sports physicals???

If they do check, would I show up positive? I smoked 2 bowls Sunday night, and it was my first time since about 2 weeks. I am pretty skinny (6'3", 165 lbs), so I think it would get out of my system quicker. Would I be okay taking a drug test tomorrow (Thursday)???

How many bottles of water should I drink before going in? The physical is at 4:15, so I'll have all day at school to drink as much water as I can to dilute the urine sample if I need to.

Thanks for any help you can give.

2. hedgecore

hedgecore Member

If your going out for a highschool team then I don't think that they will. My best friend is on varsity football and they don't for us. If it's college then I'm not sure.

3. SLAMDNK123

SLAMDNK123 Member

Yeah, its for high school tennis.

But its basically just like a general sports physical at my doctor's office. I don't even think they know which sport its for yet.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

no they wont test you for a sports physical at the doctors

5. irish151

irish151 Member

they dont check unless ure parents ask them to. It costs them money to look for drugs, there not gonna waste money on that. Enjoy tennis!

6. if you are in sports and work out alot then it can burn the thc in your fat cells faster...so you might have an advantage over some who dont exercise.

7. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

The more you work out and sweat, the quicker the drugs will get out of your system. Work out like there's no tomorrow and drink the hell out of water. You should be fine. I worked in a doctor's office for 8 years, and they never checked for drugs in those type physicals, mostly becuase it's too expensive, and insurance companies won't pay for such things.

8. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

if it's just pot, don't worry about it.

if it's something else in your body, it all matters on when you took it, what it was, how you took it... and how much you've eaten since then.

basically.. if it's been 3 days or more from when you ingested the drug to the time of the appointment.. you should be okay.

9. lol, u play tennis?

10. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

and??