Advice for the guy who has all the game... yet has no game...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Deech, May 14, 2013.

1. Deech

Deech Member

Sorry for the length of this message just explaining in detail

Ok so im 21 years old. And there is one type of girl i just cannot talk to... girls i could actually see myself dateing... im kind of the one night stand king.. not that i have them everynight or anything.. but since i was 18 i havnt dated a single girl ive just gone for one night stands and havnt tried to reallly connect with a single girl. until now well friday night i met a girl.. the classy very pretty kind of girl who you wouldnt even approach for a one nighter i can tell she sort of likes me just from the imediate compliments and smile and the interest in whatever i say.. i however paid no mind since "im the kind of guy who doesnt date girls" however we left the bar at 3am closing time thinking ide probably never see her again.. whatddooya knowww next night at a different bar who walks in.. she immediately waves smiles comes and says hi we talk a bit im really drunk this night though... were leaving soon and i said hey come to "different bar" we leave and due to ignorance of friends im forced to bullshit around for 2 hours... finally get to next bar after my sister texts me asking where im at cause the girl was asking about me. so i get there im hammered at this point and not wanting to make the wrong first impressions i decided to keep light conversations whenever i happen to pass by the girl in fear of being "that drunk guy"

so closing time. i say hey where you goin invite her to come to a friends house knowing she knows most of the people there. she says she doesnt think it would be a good idea because she hates one of the owners of the house. understandable. i knew she wasnt lieing. a lot of people hate this guy. i said ok and bye "not those exact words of course" without asking for her number or anything cause like i said i was wasted and tryin to keep conversation short.

I message her on facebook next night saying basically nice to meet you etc if you ever want to talk or hang out etc hit me up etc

she messages back within 2 minutes shes excited i messaged her etc

we talk for about a few hours just gettin to know each other all is well lots in common. i say how i dropped out of college ad what im doing. (im very succesful and supposed to take over a family business) not that i bragged about that to her. she tells me how she thinks thats cool etc.

she tells me how she dropped out of college and went to hair school and talked about it. i told her thats cool etc and a bit more of my plans.

it was like 3am at this point. and she never replied although i could see where she never read it.

next afternoon she replies with.... Thats a logical plan."

so im like.. ok whys she being short with me now?

i replied with

"Yep. What's your future plans ? And can I have your number so we can just text."

she replies with "My number is x"(but her actual number not x)

having disregarded my question and still being short with me i never messaged her back or text her.. cause i feel like she went from great long paragraph conversations to being really short with me like she lost interest. and like i said i have no experience with women past one night stands. so i just dont understand why she would lose interest like that when everything seemingly went so well until she said
    "thats a logical plan"

what do you guys think? rejected and cut my losses move on?
    shes a shady bitch who led me on?
    she wants to marry me?
    wants to murder me?

open to any opinions just curious cause this is the first girl i ever considered a serious relationship with and she mind fucked me.

2. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

she forgot to respond/passed out the night before,
    but hit you with a response the next day anyways 'cuz she's interested and doesn't want you to not think so?

Fuck I dunno man. Just ask her out. She may be waiting for it/growing tired of long conversation.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i think you read too much into her short reply

maybe at 3 AM she just kinda went to bed and forgot to say bye
    and then maybe she was busy and didn't have time to talk when she was "short"

maybe her internet connection was lost

side note: i kinda chuckled when she went from "classy" to dropped out of college and went to hair school. i think it's sort of a stereotype that beauty school chicks are easy. obviously stereotypes aren't always true and they are offensive, so i apologize in advance.

i would say don't try to play games and avoid calling her to make her want you more. that's stupid

4. Deech

Deech Member

porkstock you asshole lol... she is in one of the richest families in my city private school education etc has a sister who is in grad school at one of the top schools in southern usa and had on clothes/jewelry that cost more then cheap cars. so yeah ide say shes classy. plus just the way she talks her friends etc. no offense taken though ide say the same thing
    and iphones dont lose connection.. like 10+ hours to reply to me each time ide assume she had time to say more then a couple words.

and koku i thought about that too but if she is just trying to play hard to get then that puts me in a shitty situation.. i cant be that guy whos doing ANYTHING to get to her or she will lose interest in me knowing shes already won the game...

fuck it im starting to think she just wanted to get in my pants.. L0L

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I wouldn't say classy just because she wears expensive jewelry. Classy is looking sexy in non revealing clothes and still pulling off a way hotter and sexier look than the slutty trash showing it off for free.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Dude she probably didn't finish the conversation because she gave you her number and figured you would text her. Why else would she even bother to give you her number!

7. Deech

Deech Member

i mean if it didnt make me feel like a creeper ide post a picture.. trust me shes classy.

8. Deech

Deech Member

well because im not just a random guy who will never see her again we have same friends so she doesnt want me to think shes an asshole cause she wont even give me her number.

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

just don't make it harder than it has to be.
    she gave you her number not to look like an asshole?

maybe she gave it to you so that you'd call/text her.
    i'm in grad school at one of the top universities in the country...that doesn't make my brother "classy" :p

10. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

All of the above. It's the whole, look-at-my-cleavage-but-look-at-my-face.

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

that's supposed to mean call me!

12. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

fucking cherea. :p

yo man pleese update us and the forum when you get in that poon tang.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

lol you're overthinking it way too much. Just text her and ask her to hang out sometime. If she says no she says no but at least you won't miss an opportunity because you interpreted it wrong.

14. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

[​IMG]

15. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Option one:
    She gave you her number. Just text her.
    If she agrees to meet with you, all is fine.
    If she finds excuses and doesn't give you alternate meeting dates, forget her.

Option two:
    She heard you are never serious about a girl and thinks you're just playing with her.
    In that case make sure some of your mutual friends know you are really interested in her and that she'll get that info.

16. Deech

Deech Member

Just trust me she has class lol... and i didnt say she gave me her number to not be an asshole i said thats an option.. ill give almost anyone my number who asks as long as i dont think there a creep. doesnt mean i like them.

but last night im going out with a bunch of friends figured ill invite her so i say alright time to give it a shot.. text her hey what are you up to tonight? THIS BITCH DONT TEXT ME BACK! so im thinking oooook wellll be seeeeing yaa! then i wake up this morning to...

"Hey! Sorry i was asleep last night" this girl is 22 years old... people our age dont go to bed at 10 -.- so i never text her back today cause im confused.
    i dont want to text her and bitch cause its not like were in a serious relationship or anything where i can do that without seeming controlling or weird or something.
    and at the same time i dont wanna be like oh hey hi thanks for texting me back ill be your little bitch even though i know your lying to me..

never not been able to read a girl like this.. im gettin mind fucked like a slut.

17. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Are you saying you've never in your life gone to bed at ten? You always party and are never tired?

If you want to come across as someone who likes this girl, you should stop calling her a bitch.

Besides, telling her that she missed a great night out will really hurt your pride and make you 'her little bitch' forever. :rolleyes:

18. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

^ it's social play. unfortunately people don't respond well or aren't seduced by forgiving-frank honest answers. Like you said, you risk looking like a bitch just by texting her back.

Now, (get this), if women on average were more engaging them-damn-selves...

*poof* you don't look such like a bitch because interactions are going both ways.

-- Have fun pulling teeth. Good luck. :confused:

19. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

I love how his only options are to forgive, beg, ask to hang out again, then again.

like wtf?

20. Deech

Deech Member

of course not but its extremely rare. and yeah im tired all the time? i still dont go to bed at 10. i feel like that was just an excuse and she wasnt interesting in talking to me last night. and i was prepared to move on.
    until this morning when she texted me sounding interested again.

and dont pull the "respect women dont call them bitch" card. just like if i say nigga please.. im not being racist. how would telling her she missed a great night hurt my pride? not that im going to. im not a bragger really. and it wasnt that great just the usual bar hopping on a tuesday.