Advanced Aliens 'Destroying' Us?

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Jimbee68, Oct 10, 2018.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if it were ALL true, wouldn't that mean greek gods AND egyptian gods, AND celtic gods AND aliens and each alien world's OWN gods too?

its all EACH capable of being true, because nothing has to be known in order to exist. ALL existing in the same time and space seems a little less likely though.
    billions of things nothing human has ever imagined are not at all unlikely though. everything we do know, existed just fine before we had any idea that it did.
    (but it didn't OWE anything, to what what anyone thought they knew about it. it STILL doesn't.)

Driftrue likes this.
  2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the most powerful nation on planet earth has elected donald trump, and all that he is and isn't, to comander and chief, of the most powerful military force on this planet.
    and you have to ask, why, the galactic welcome wagon hasn't showen up?

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

There was an article about random radio signals or something the other day on MSN. That and Sirius XM satellite radio was spewing out something about Tom DeLonge (of Blink 182 stardom) and his interest in extraterrestrial life or something. But I'm not sold on it.

Mysterious radio signals detected deep in outer space

I mean it seems unlikely that in a massive universe with lots of planets there would be only one with life on it. But there aren't life sustaining planets in our neighborhood it would seem.

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

This is why I support the construction of an enormous, beautiful wall around planet Earth. Got to keep those extraterrestrial terrorists on their side of the universe. And we gotta make them pay for it.

Driftrue and soulcompromise like this.
  5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Donald Trump is not as stupid as he looks. :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

6. parua

parua Members

They are light-years away.

There are species in the depths of our own oceans that humans may not ever see.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Arguable

themnax, Tyrsonswood and McFuddy like this.
  8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

LOL.

9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Hey the US is gonna have a spaceforce and everything. We ready fo dem bitches!!

10. parua

parua Members

Death star?

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No Planet Patrol.........

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the only thing destroying us, is us. but we are doing so.
    and people who look funny because they evolved on some other world,
    well they're just people too, however more or less advanced their technologies might otherwise happen to be.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well there's probably a lot of factors to contemplate when you ask what's killing us. Inevitably people will jump up and down at environmental factors, leadership and global warming as things we can control and whilst we can control certain factors, human beings aren't responsible for the recent solar weather activity affecting our planet at the moment which has been pretty rampant with UV and solar storms from our sun.

Its easy to point fingers at humans and suggest we are to blame and blah blah, but the world has been wiped clean many times and humans didn't do that, so no, we aren't all to blame.

If a meteorite is in collision course with earth, that's not human fault yet the reality is, it humans try and destroy or move it off course and we split into fragments that all smash to earth like in that one movie, then everyone will blame humans lol. None of those factors though, were really on us to blame in the first place.

14. I was talking about this with my sister the other day and we agreed the only way aliens could land and not destroy society is to transmit a dick pic to CNN.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't get it?

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't know if alien life will be so advanced that they're capable of intergalactic travel. I think it's probably the stuff of science fiction.

17. The suggestion is that humanity is so basic that we won't have any way to cope with an alien visitation unless they come down to our level somehow.

I don't think people quite appreciate how big this news would be. Nothing else would matter. Celebrity, which much of American life (even the presidency) revolves around would mostly seem completely ridiculous. I personally believe that society would collapse. Unless the aliens pandered to the lowest common denominator, to deflate themselves somehow. Hence the dick pic.

18. Our entire concept of what intergalactic travel means is probably wrong.

soulcompromise likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh okay. Well remember, everything is only in theory, and the more we learn, the more we don't understand as every answer creates several new questions.

20. Humanity isn't ready for the stars. Not culturally, anyway. Sure, there are those of us who would be ace starfighters and go on to become Jedi and such things. But the vast majority are stuck in very tiny, myopic little worlds that revolve around wealth, fame, and security.