Aderall

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by StonerBill, Jan 14, 2005.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

how would you go about getting a script for aderall? is the only way to be reccomended it by a doctor or do you have to be diagnosed with add, or can you just get chummy with some GP? would one have to fake being ADD or ADHD, and if so, where would you learn about exactly what to claim to a psychologist?

or are there ways that dont require scripts, that id be able to get in australia?

and how much does it cost?

thanks, im postin this in a few places caus i dont know wheres best.

2. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

See a psychologist for an ADHD diagnosis. Then have the diagnosis forwarded to a GP. Adderall is standard treatment now. They may try other meds first, such as Ritalin, Concerta, or Strattera, but they will work with you.

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

no they wont

4. PhotoGra1

Um, OK...Why did you ask?

If you have an ADHD diagnosis, a doctor will treat you. If the med doesn't help, or if you have side effects, they will try a different med.

This is, at least, my experience, as an ADHD patient, and with 10 years experience in pharmacy.

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

youve missed the point

6. PhotoGra1

maybe you could break it down for me, so I understand...?

7. someguy142

someguy142 Member

just do a google search for symptoms of ADHD...tell your doctor you think you may have it...he will ask you questions and answer them according to what you found out about symptoms of ADHD... they will draw some blood (which doesnt prove aynthing, they just are looking for any irregularities but rearely find any even in people that really have ADHD) and like photogra said they might not prescribe it right away but if they prescribe something and you dont want it just come back and say you dont feel like it works...keep doing that untill you get adderall....but stratera is pretty cool also