Aderall - how do you get a script?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by StonerBill, Jan 14, 2005.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

I know, this is the mj forum, but theres no specific stimulants forum, so i figured this one wuld have a few people who know about aderall

anyway how would you go about getting a script for aderall? is the only way to be reccomended it by a doctor or do you have to be diagnosed with add, or can you just get chummy with some GP? would one have to fake being ADD or ADHD, and if so, where would you learn about exactly what to claim to a psychologist?

or are there ways that dont require scripts, that id be able to get in australia?

and how much does it cost?

thanks, im postin this in a few places caus i dont know wheres best.

2. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

3. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

I dunno how it is in Australia. However when I got prescibed to Adderall I went to my mom's office (she's a therapist) and took a test (NOVA) to see if I had add. I did it honestly and my score proved that I have pretty severe add. So then the next thing to do was to talk a psychiatrist and have him write me a prescription. And now I take adderal for school.

4. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Find a copy of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manuel for Mental Disorders, it's called the DSM for short. Look up Attention hyperactivity deficiency disorder.
    Learn the symptoms. Go see a shrink, get perscribed something, then just say whatever they get you on (they'll try celexa, then prolly riddlin first) isn't working till you get some addys. Do this slowly, and never let on that you are looking for addies, I don't know what the crime is called in waythefuckunderstan, but in the correct hempisphere doctor fraud is a pretty headdy offence.

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

just look up common symptons. i know in america it doesn't take much to fake ADD but america prescribes more medicine for ADD then any other country by an assload. You may not get adderal from the start though, adderal is something you work your way up to. My friend was started on ritalin (weaker adderal) then he was moved up to concerta (not abusable, shell is too hard to break) and finally he got adderal.

6. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

yeah but if you do end up having ADD aderall really doesnt do shit for you

7. angelfish

angelfish Member

^^Adderall DOES affect people without ADD, but in very different ways...the drug reacts quite differently to those with ADD and those without!! A buddy of mine has it prescribed, so he doesn't really think it's all that special..but for me, when I take Adderall, I get completely wired.

peace

8. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Wow, I don't approve of this at all. Faking to have ADD in order to get addictive and dangerous stimulant drugs is just wrong. There ARE people who need those meds for their medical condition. Playing with doctors in order to get them for your own self-destructive hedonistic delights is wrong, my friend.

I've seen people hooked on meth and it's not a pretty sight. Totally paranoid, always scrounging for that next hit, totally fucked up. Impossible to talk to or simply be around.

Adderall, which is amphetamine, is exactly the same as methamphetamine, except without the added methyl group, so it has a shorter duration. Trust me, it isn't worth it. While you're out there tweaking yourself out, pretending to have ADD, just remember that amphetamines are neurotoxic to your dopamine receptors and carry a laundry list of serious side-effects. Think of your kidneys and liver.

Please don't do this. Amphetamines are a sad story.

9. FloydFollower5

FloydFollower5 Member

You'll be fine, take 2 and have some fucking fun. just no drinking alch. or you might seizure.

10. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Yea I take adderal every day of the week and usually by the end of the week I'm all stressed out and I get seriously down on myself. I would never take adderall for recreation myself.

11. balko

balko Member

No, you can't by luck get adderall. They only give it if you're like..bad add/adhd...other then that they'll hand out concerta and such like candy. Adderall is a lot worse for the body and so on...in large doses you can trip :)

12. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

13. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I don't see why anyone would choose to take prescription drugs recreationally. That shit is like concentrated poison with a few good side effects. I'll stick to safe, non-toxic and always-fun marijuana.

14. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i know a way, which IMO is almost sure fire way to get the persciption, Message me if u wanna know more.

15. FreeSpirited420

FreeSpirited420 Member

So, wanna go ride a bike? :)

I had ADHD since I was 4. Right now, I'm pretty chilled out. Occasionally, I have the odd concentration problem, but nothing I can't just try and fix. I seem to get by okay. ;) I hated Ritalin, I was on that stuff for 10 years. Cracked me completely out. :( Adderall, I hear is pretty good. I'd try it, but I don't want to mellow out completely. I need some spunk. unf!

16. balko

balko Member

I'm right there with ya man. I'd rather smoke pot before school to...'mellow' me out insted of these damn meds...