Addicted to live music...

Discussion in 'Music' started by humandraydel, Jan 29, 2005.

1. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

I am so addicted to live music. Every time I experience it I am filled with a joyous spirit which takes over my body and expresses itself through non stop dancing! I get this huge grin on my face which won't go away. Sometimes, I just stop to watch other people dance. But that makes me even happier, so it's not long before I'm dancing again!

And when it's over, my body and mind begin to slow down to a crawl. My muscles and joints are loose and relaxed. The cold winter air is a welcome change of sensation from the hot and sweaty venue. Looking around, everything seems brighter and I feel more alive. The glow will last through the night as my spirit basks in the knowledge that "freedom is out there..."

humandraydel

2. tpgi

tpgi Member

i know what you mean. I love live music. You feel a special connection with the band. I cant describe it, but live music is definately the greatest invention since sliced bread hahah.

3. syd

syd Banned

Any live music is good, if the band is tight. Even if it was emo, i'd like it live and loud.

4. puddin

puddin Banned

WOOOOOO!!!!! BIG DAY OUT!!! LOTS OF LIVE MUSIC FOR PUDDIN!

So you can all fuck off.

5. Big Will

Big Will Member

Jazzmatic is this Funky Duo that records everything live CD's, DVD's. In an interview they said that the setting is always natural and what a place to involve the crowd. www.jazzmatic.com

6. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Yes live music rules. I like the idea of InstantLive, but wish it was a bit cheaper. I like how phish did the livephish.com thing where you can download the show the next day usually, but think it should be a bit cheaper. Either way, a sick band always sounds better live.

7. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

You could be addicted to worse things... :p

8. umphreysrules

umphreysrules Member

i know dude ive had a every summer tour habit for the last 10 years[​IMG]

9. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I know exactly what you are talkin about. I ecspecially get that way @ a K-dub show or YMSB

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Chasing the vibe is what it is all about for me, too.
    I keep the buzz for a couple days.