adderall XR...

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Platinum_twf, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Platinum_twf

Platinum_twf Member

I got two 30 mg adderall xr pills for some one...my Q's are

1. should I just take one, or do you think I should take 2?

2. what are the effects like?

3. should I snort it of just take it? if you say snort it, how would I go abut doing it, I never snorted any thing...

4. is there a difference in the effects, if you snort it, instead of just taking it.

5. how long do the effects last, and do they last different amounts of time if you snort it as apposed to just taking it? and how long do they take to start...

6. do you think people would be able to tell I'm on it? I was thinking of trying it for the first time on Monday before school...

7. and what does the XR mean?

2. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

1. should I just take one, or do you think I should take 2?
    One pill should be plenty if snorted.

2. what are the effects like?
    Lots of energy, talkativity, hieghtened senses. It's speed.

3. should I snort it of just take it? if you say snort it, how would I go abut doing it, I never snorted any thing...
    I say snort it, it's bad for your sinuses though. Just crush it up with whatever you have handy, grind it down really fine with a credit card, roll up a bill, and up the nose she goes...

4. is there a difference in the effects, if you snort it, instead of just taking it.
    Snorting it will, give you the initial rush, and the effects will be more pronounced, but will last a shorter time.

5. how long do the effects last, and do they last different amounts of time if you snort it as apposed to just taking it? and how long do they take to start...
    you'll feel the first rush a minute after railling it. I would say that the initial feelings of well being and speediness last about an hour or so....wanning off for several hours afterward, with withdrawls cravings and what not.

6. do you think people would be able to tell I'm on it? I was thinking of trying it for the first time on Monday before school...
    Friends would probably be able to tell... And I would not recomend doing it at school. Sitting in a classroom on speed would be damned annoying.

7. and what does the XR mean?
    ?

Just as an added note of caution. don't get into this stuff if you have a steady supply of it, it is very adictive.

3. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I would swallow it, and one should be plenty.

4. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

oh, and XR stands for extended-release.

5. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Sitting in a classroom on speed is fun as hell. You'll talk in class, be able to figure out all the answers to everything, and generally be smarter.

Edit: Adderall is actually prescribed for kids to help them focus and do better in school.

6. lostblackdog

lostblackdog Member

Yeah man... swallow those lil fuckers... there's a lot of shit involved in the production of the xr pills from what i hear. I'm no chemist, but i snorted one of those once and it wasn't all that great... I like my lil' baby blue 10mgs if i have to snort one because i was a dumbass and forgot to take it in time for class. It leaves a pleasant, almost sugary "drip" that lasts for hours, but the effects are usually gone in 3-4 hours for me.

7. lostblackdog

lostblackdog Member

oh, and how to crush that shit up...

Supplies:
    1 credit card, driver's liscense, school ID, phone card... whatever you got ( I use a AAA card that expired)

1 completely hollow, smooth textured tube (metal tubes are better) this is to prevent losing powder on the surface of something rough like an old dollar bill.

1 pill

1 knife, or a blunt ended mashing tool that you can use to crush the pill under the card. *it has to be blunt so that it won't cut through the card!

1 sturdy, smooth, and most of all - clean surface so that you won't get dust and shit up your nose. Wooden desks are likely to cling to the powder, and a sticky desk will too.... make sure you have a dry surface as well, otherwise you'll waste the pill.

Then all you gotta do now is take the pill, put the card over it with the middle of the card over the pill, squeeze down with your fingers wherever little pieces of pill might shoot out when you crush it, and then you pound the shit out of it with the blunt masher object thingy. Then you grind it down into a fine powder, carve it into lines, and vuala! You're now ready to snort that shit and go about your day!

8. xanax

xanax Member

take one early in the day, so u'll be able to sleep that night. if u don't feel too much from the 30 mg pill, but u probably will, take the other pill. after the adderall wears off i usually like to take a blunt to the face, great body high with the adderall.