Adderall XR Hates ME!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Peace, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

We had three finals today. Since I have been sick, I had to figure out how to get by without studying. So my friend gave me 160 mg's of Adderall XR. So first finals go by. I thought to myself that it must just be a slow coming up period. I go to my third final (each final lasting about eighty minutes with a ten minute passing period). I thought I was going to feel it all reall well. Considering that my tolerance to Adderall Xr is pretty low (I'm not prescribed to it ;)). So I go to my last final, the third one. I was starting to get kind of upset. I know this is bad because being upset isn't good, and I don't get upset or sad when I'm tweaking on Adderall XR. I go home. I'm not sure that I failed my finals, but I'm sure that I didn't do that good.

I go to my friend's house to smoke some bud. We had nug (basically really dank bud). I loaded a bowl and we smoked it. He sister took a couple hits and since I didn't load it super fat (how I usually do) I only recieved a couple hits myself. However, I wasn't incrediably high but the ammount I smoked kicked in the 160 mg's of Adderall XR. I loaded an even fatter bowl and we toked it all. My friend proceded to smoke a cigarette and I followed suit. Cigarettes, in my opinion, are really only good for making your highs better. I was finally tweaking. I got home and decided that I needed to type. The Adderall XR makes me type as gramatically correct as possible.

The only good thing that this (crappy) tweak has done positive was help me create a very gay picture. By gay I mean happy. This picture is so happy that it could make a lifetime pessimist an optamist just by looking at it. Once I get a digital camera or hook up my scanner I will show a picture of it in these forums!

So what crazy thing happened to you today? Let's follow my trend by typing gramatically correct. Let's show people that us "dirty hippies" can type just as good as they! Just because we use drugs such as Adderall XR and "Devil's Weed" (as called by the government) a.k.a. "marihuana" doesn't mean that we are stupid!

-Peace (and Love) :)

2. kier

kier I R Baboon

that's nice....what?

3. Peace

Sorry kier, when I am on Adderall it makes me want to work. Because I am still tweaking, I have to work on something. The closest thing to working would be typing. So I type a lot. Soemtimes it's hard to understand. Oh well. And again, I'm sorry. Please forgive me for confusing you :).

-Peace (and Love) :).

4. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I had my last day of finals today, but besides that, nothing remotely interesting happened.

I remember when I used to do Adderall, I'd pop a 30mg every few weeks or so before school on a Friday, and I would just blaze through my work and the day would go by so fast. I had to be moving, talking, or doing something.

It's definitely a fun thing when you're in a social environment, and it definitely helps with work and whatnot.

I don't do it anymore though, I quit after I took one in the morning for two days in a row; by Sunday, I felt like a wreck, I felt worthless. I didn't like that too much.

I guess it's just not for me.

And I always type grammatically correct anyways. :)

Keep it up though, have fun! ;)

5. Peace

Yeah, your tolerance to Adderall can go up fast. That is why I try to limit myself to one tweak a weak (that rhymed :)). Sometimes I tweak better than other days. Like for instance, I think i tweaked harder when I took 80 mg's last monday. I felt better than today, for which I took 160 mg's.

I know that this will be my last time doing Adderall at least untill next school year. I don't do Adderall when I'm not at school. They is really no point.

-Peace (and Love) [​IMG].

6. thepixies

thepixies Member

what's aderol

7. Peace

Adderall is a stimulant similiar to Ritalin. It is for people who have been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD. It makes you focus more during school, and it helps you to work. When I take it, it makes me feel happy and more giving. It definately makes me want to work. If I am not working but rather talking to freidns (online), it makes me type better. I'm not sure why it does this but it does. Adderall XR is what I take. Soemtimes I can not focus at school so I take it. Other times I just feel like being a bit happier :))) so I take it then too. However, I only do it at school. It can be addictive (I think I already am), but since I do not take it when I'm not at school, I can easily end this addiction over the summer.

-Peace (and Love :))

8. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I take 20mg in the morning of Adderal XR everyday. I have tried taking like two instead of one only it just seems to make me all nervous and sh*t. I can take one like four hours after the first, still makes me kinda nervous. I take alot of other med's with it so probubly why I have so much trouble getting off on it. I think I am actually addicted. I started taking Concerta like for two years then they switched me to the Adderal XR. 160mg would probubly give me a major freak out. Huh well guess that is about all I have to say about that, whatever it was that I was saying.

To the stars, Rxhead

9. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

I'm on adderall...perscription wise. I take 20mg a day.

10. Peace

Yeah, I thought taking 160 mg's would make me tweak much harder which result in better grades on my finals. The most I had ever taken was 80 mg's. And usually your tolwerance goes back down just as fast as it goes up. Since I hadn't done Adderall since last friday (when I took 40 mg's) I thought that it would work really well. Well, I shouldn't trust Adderall to make me do better in school.

I haven't been to the doctor's to see if I actually have ADD or ADHD, but I did have it when I was in like third grade. And my parents still think that I might have it. So I guess taking it isn't that bad.

-Much Love-
    Peace :cool:

11. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

Ha! Oh dear, I just saw the Simpson's episode in which Bart is prescribed Focusin... he goes crazy paranoid, believes we're all being watched by Major League Baseball. Steals an army tank, aims the canon at the school and church before firing at the satellite in space that records everything about us.
    Funny show that Simpsons... And based on a true story.

12. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

i have adhd. i tried ritalin and other such crap, doesn't help much but make me shy, nervous and sick.

i should try this adderol stuff for summer school.

13. Peace

Adderall is like a stronger version of Ritalin. That's basically the main difference between the two. I am not prescribed to either so I cannot give you more detailed facts.

-Peace

14. Spinner

Spinner Member

That's what you get for snorting it!