ADDerall...strange

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by mr_belvedere, May 26, 2004.

1. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

I took 30 mg of adderall xr today, i was gonna crush it and snort it but my friend said that he thinks it feels better to just take it, so i took em, and after like and hour or 2 they started to kick in, it is a very strange feeling which i find hard to describe, the thing is that although for a while there i was going a mile a minute,(i work receivings at a retail store) and my boss was in heaven cause i worked my ass off while i was there, then afterwards, i have felt and am still feeling, a very calm and focused feeling, a strange buzing all over my body, but very relaxed, which i found strange considering it is a cocktail of amphetamines. why am i not really bouncin off the walls like whne my friend takes it, maybe i have ADD/ADHD, lol, j/k. but over all i am likin it very much, and i took them early this morning so that i would at least have a chance of sleep tongiht. also my back hurts somewhat reminicent of when i take a lot of hydrocodone. why is that, is it some chemical called strychine or somethin like that? but anyhow i am now a fan of adderall.

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

the bouncing off the walls part is just the initial rush. after that it is a calm though somehow energetic high. if you liked the adderall xr's youll like the regular adderall's even more.

3. ScrewU2

ScrewU2 Member

Yeah it is a kick ass high.

4. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

you won't be able to sleep on adderall, and don't try to eat, everytime I eat while on adderall I end up feeling sick, I feel sick on adderall if I'm even around food. Good luck with it... Its fun as hell, and its the best alternative to speed, considering thats what it pretty much is.

5. thetaintedfae

thetaintedfae Member

I used to take adderal (medication) At first I hated it. But then a few times later I loved it. Everything just seemed..dont know I could focus on everything. Things were brighter sounds seemed more clear. Then after awhile after the effect wore off its like I dident want to hear anything at all. I was always moody. So I stopped taking them. But I know how you feel. That feeling is..well interested :p

6. ArieStarshines

ArieStarshines Member

my friend and I used to be addicted to it. We would pop those pills constantly, sometimes sober, but usually when we were way drunk. Couldn't go a night without taking one when we drank and I would stay up till at least 6 in the morning and wake up around 10 and be up the the entire day. It was fun for a while, but then it just got to the point where it was routine and no so fun anymore. I always felt weird the next day...not a bad weird, not a good weird... just weird.

7. Spinner

Spinner Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    Will you assholes stop snorting every ADD med on this fuckin earth!!!!!

8. MaryJeanne

MaryJeanne Member

We just got a bunch for the roadtrip down to bonnaroo. i use that stuff usually for when i need to get a bunch of work done. i think adderol is the reason why got a 3.4 GPA this semester. crazy stuff. i only snort the shit if im partying though. i think just ingesting it makes it last longer.
    peace and love

9. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Yeah, I had a little stint with adderall a while back. It's fun stuff, but you can't overdo it, and it's pretty addictive. Usually you just end up feeling shitty the next day/that night and it sucks. What made me stop that shit was when I took like 6 of them in one day...I couldn't sleep a wink and felt horrible the next day.

10. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

whats your problem, you started this crap on the other adderall thread. just relax really, no matter what you say people will keep taking adderall. and its not that bad of a drug, some people like it some people dont.
    personally, i dont like it because it shrinks my junk and makes my balls really sore so i stopped taking it after my second try. but i know alot of girls who like it (and if i didnt have male genitalia i probably would too) and use it all the time.

Peace

11. overfløw88

overfløw88 Member

yea it kinda shrinks your junk.. but if you need to use your junk, you can still get it as big as it needs to be. haha

12. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

i took it for depression for anxiety attacks the first time i took it i started hullocinating and i had an asthma attack.. then i had to go to the emergency room.. i hate that shit but i took it for medical reasons not abused it hehe

peace
    chickens

13. lk_twst

lk_twst Member

for sum reason the comdowns or whatever i get from adderal are so small that they arnt usually noticable even after 3 days of binching i still dont even get a comdown could others share what they get for comdowns on addy?

14. surffl21

surffl21 Member

I have to take it for ADHD and it dosnt really give me a buzz I take it twice a day. What affects do you get from snorting it?

15. theman

theman Member

You are one lucky basterd. Thats all I have to say.

16. NewNoise

NewNoise Member

adderall is pretty gross after a while. i used to take it frequently with my boyfriend. eventually we started getting sick during the comedowns... and one time we were smelling really bad odors that werent really there. but one way i found to cure this is by smoking marijuana.... thats my story!