adderall prices

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by deadonceagain, Jan 21, 2005.

1. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

what is a good price for 10 25MG pills of adderall

2. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

maybe a youngin such as yourself shouldnt be fucking around with amphetamines...

stick with marijuana.

and heroin.

3. lostblackdog

lostblackdog Member

$20-$25 man.... that's if there is such thing as 25mg tho. I take 10mg for my add, but I know people bought them from a friend of mine for $2 for one and $5 for three for the blue 10mgs or something like that.... be careful with those man...

4. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

10$ or so...

5. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Tweakers make me scared.

6. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

ditto...

no fucking use, you just turn into one of those skinny creeps, all negative and angry and shit, and then whenever anyone sees you, they're like "i'd better be careful, i dont want to piss off the tweaker", because tweakers are scary, even if you arent a scary tweaker..

speed killed the hippies.

7. lostblackdog

lostblackdog Member

man... i take my adderal for add, and yeah... i might snort it if i forgot to take it and it's class time, but seriously... when i was a pot dealer (which means me and my old roomie were breakin out the bong everytime someone came by to buy from my own or his supply) I only weighed out at like 130 lbs. That was with all the double cheeseburgers and pizza i could eat. Then I started on my adderall after I took the wrath 'cause some conservative christian baseball players wanted to go rat on us 'cause our room smelled... Apparently they had ratted on us a few times, and we knew we shoulda toned it down a lil', but we were stupid and proud 'cause we were like the #1 pot spot on campus... anyways... I ended up going through pot withdrawl... I had been constantly stoned outta my mind for like 3 solid months of smoking about at least a qp every two weeks with my roomie, so I went to the doc and they said I had add and gave me adderal. I took that shit and man... I GAINED weight like a motherfucker! I never got all tweaked out or anything, and i'm still a hippy... I was just a faster hippy, and it really enabled me to sit down and articulate my ideas a little more. Anyways, i'm late for class... but take care, and don't hate on the lil' tweakers please... they're not all bad! :)

8. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

you went through pot withdrawl and gained weight from adderall what kind of adderall and pot are you doing

9. xanax

xanax Member

adderall is usually really cheap. i can get 20 mg pills for about $2 a pill.