activists in the uk?

Discussion in 'Activism' started by livin420, May 29, 2009.

1. livin420

livin420 Member

im a young guy, but not unsure of my morals and causes.
    i live in north yorkshire, and would like to immerse myself more fully into the world of activism.
    anyone in the area who thinks they could help me get into this culture, i would forever appreciate.
    if you need or want to know what i stand for/against, my beliefs are akin to the regular hippy type person.
    i loath the corparate machine, devouring and polluting anything of any worth in the amasing spaceship earth.
    intolerance, fear, and hatred of any person for bieng true to themselves is somthing i can and will go against.
    money, politics, war, greed, famine, capitalism - all these things and more are things i will take a stance against.

if you need to know more, dont hessitate to ask - looking forward to any responces

much love y'all - peace out

2. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

sounds like you would benefit from looking at what the WRP (workers revolutionary party) stand for.... you don't have to work to become a member and they are an international organisation.... very small but committed to all the values you mentioned... there will certainly be a group nearish to you... they are trying to expand again... they have been around for more than 30years and they need more people... there must be other organisations who hold similar values if this one doesn't interest you... good luck with your search...

peace and love :)

3. guy

guy Senior Member

the secret police in the uk have become way too powerful, you'd be better off just leaving the country and going elsewhere.

another problem is that britain is returning to its feudal origins don't bother trying to educate the serfs they are happy to be what they are - normally drunk and stupid. they are happy to support whatever government comes into power, they are happiest when being treated badly.

find some other reality to live in, don't bother trying to fix something that is terminally broken.