Action needed to stop women being forced to wear high heels at work - independent.co.uk/news/uk

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Dec 12, 2018.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I like seeing heels on a woman......I have no illusions that they are doing it for my benefit.....having said that ive paid for many high heels for various girlfriends and asked politely

''no no leave them on ….I like them''

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

according to the OP, some are required to wear them for work.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

What reason then other women?

They are uncomfortable and cause foot problems long term. They are not good for work unless the work is a stripper pole. The whole basis for the shoe and them being a work dress code is the tradition that men like it and women need to be feminine. Even though heels were originally for men.

The only reason to wear them is you like how they look and make you feel. That's fine female power and all that but men notice that look and esteem too. Not trying to be sexist but women who say they "don't do it for men" often seek for themselves what men also do. So it works out nicely. In the end you are pleasing men.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

fashion models are forced to wear those heels for mere hundreds of thousands of dollars...those poor girls