ACID SHROOM Cross Tolerence??? need help

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by toastacidblocks, May 4, 2007.

1. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

Im doing acid tonight, and getting shrooms as well, so would i be able to do the shrooms on saturday night (tomorrow). Becasue I've heard mixed things about this tolerence.

Thank You:D

2. Peterness

Peterness Member

yeah, expect heavy tolerance...

Maybe consider taking them together tonight if you are experienced with both drugs or waiting a couple of weeks before you take the mushrooms.

I've combined the two a couple of times, very intense.

But to be honest I think if you tripped tonight on acid then tried to trip again tomorrow on mushrooms you'd be completely wasting your mushrooms...

3. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

there will be a tolerance, wait at least 3 days

i took acid and shrooms together once and i will never do it again. it was the worst experience of my life. on there own i love them both but never together.

4. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Acid and Shrooms Together along with nitrous and buddha is my alltime favorite combo. Although last time i did this I got a little out of hand and ended up building by far the bigest fire i have ever made im talking like 20 foot flames, the fire department ended up coming within like 10 mins and we had to book it. Serious intensity.

5. DreamdaySunshine

DreamdaySunshine Member

Acid and Shrooms together are a GREAT combination!!!
    The chances of having a bad trip are about the same as eating a lot of acid or a lot of shrooms. Taking them together just gives you all the sensations of each but mixed into a whole different feeling.
    Also... probably the one thing better then shrooms and acid together is Acid and xtacy.. or Molly , whichever you prefer. Because tripping and rolling just go hand in hand. Both make you extremely happy, pensive, and see and feel everything and then some.
    That's a personal recommendation that has been tested by many several people I know on many several occasions always ending in a great time...
    =D