Acid....omg...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by WynterFrost, Jan 18, 2005.

1. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

OMG i did acid for the first time like 5 days ago and my head hurts really bad now.....OMG! i dont wanna lay down cause the room spins....wowie....i cant watch tv...cause it moves on me....i cant eat cause my food ...talks to me....wowie...and my head hurts.....this week has been so freaky....

2. WynterFrost

i love acid! lol

3. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

know what you mean

4. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I don't believe you

5. Jonas

Jonas Member

why the hell does your head hurt if you did it 5 days ago. and why is the tv spinning. i'm not doubting that you did it, but i think you're exagurating a lil bit. o well maybe not i'm not one to judge. sounds like you had fun lol

6. mboz

mboz Member

wow wynterfrost, ...you are incredibly pretty, how was ur first acid trip?

7. WynterFrost

no things wasnt spinnin fives days after it! lol sorry if you mizundurstood me....my bad man....
    when it happend things was spinning ...my cuz told me that maybe it had a reaction between my meds that i take...i take paxil and some mood pill...but man my head still hurts lol my cuz still says its a bad reaction with the aftermath of the drug....and my drugs....my gosh....

THank you whoever said iw as pretty....that made my day :&
    -love-wynter

8. WynterFrost

sea why the hell dont you believe me lol....its ok i aint worried aboutwhat you believe anyways...lol all i know is that i did it ....i finally got up the nerve to do it....**cheers** i have some left ....my cuz makes it....he gave it to me for free cause i ijured my knee bad and he felt like i needed a boost....

9. mboz

mboz Member

i said ur pretty and you are i wuldnt lye , my name is michael where do u live wynterfrost?

10. Gravy_Train_Gilmour

Gravy_Train_Gilmour Member

i'm not saying it isn't true...but i find it VERY unlikely that your cousin manufactures LSD. maybe i misread something.

11. Evan

Evan Member

If your cousin made LSD he wouldn't be letting his cousin's know that. And what form was this acid in? blotter, liquid?

12. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

haha its funny how skeptical people are when they hear someone say they know someone that makes it. I mean some ones got to right? and those people that make it gotta have cousins right? yeah maybe its a dumb idea for them to let anyone know that they make it or or no you don't know anyone that makes it because you have to be really really smart to make it...and umm yeah you can't know anybody that smart.....blah blah blah does it really matter? the girl had a good trip and apparently a good reliable source of lsd....beyond that what else really matters?

13. PeaceAndTheDoors

PeaceAndTheDoors Member

glad the first trip was a sucess. i can still remember mine like it was yesterday and i love that about first trips.

14. Gravy_Train_Gilmour

Gravy_Train_Gilmour Member

what's the purpose of a message board if the information found on it isn't true? but hey, if that's the way it works, then i ought to let you all know...i manufacture LSD. and i invented the toaster.

i never said it was impossible, i was just a bit surprised.

15. Evan

Evan Member

no, its more like I know people who used to lay acid onto blotter. They used to get pure crystal, and the people they got it from wouldn't mention any word. It was a crazy secret society pretty much. Many of the people who where taught to lay acid had to take 'thumbprints' which is pure crystal. About the equivilant to 6-7 sheets of LSD. Being high up and knowing whats going on is limited to the knowledge of very very very few people. Its doubtful that that person's cousin would actually make LSD. The people who make it usually make it every 2-3 years and pump out enough in one day to sustain for the next couple years. They do it all in one long weekend and clean up and get the hell out of there. Its completely secretive and hard to do. Not only do you need very advanced knowledge of chemistry, you also have to have about $50,000-75,000 dollars worth of equiptment, and be able to obtain the incredibly closely watched precursors used for making LSD. In fact you'de almost have to have connections to Europe and Asia. So if that person's cousin is for real, he's a fucking retard and will soon be in jail for telling anybody other than his sole mate.

16. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

i heard that thumbprinting stuff was bs... i mean, people do it, but the "crazy secret societies" dont make you do that... i mean, im figuring if they think you're cool enough to handle crystal, you're cool enough to handle crystal...

then again, im talking out my ass.. disregard this post.

17. Jack_Straw2208

sole mate? like shoe?

18. WynterFrost

my cuz just got out of prison for that shit...umm so ya know i think i wouldnt lie about that shit....just as long as i dont give no names or other information...he was in prison for a long time....

19. WynterFrost

My cousin and me are very close...and for one thing he is gay so no sole mate there.....i just dont understand why it so fucking hard to believe that i could obtain that shit? HUH?

20. Jack_Straw2208

i dont think he makes it.. because if he was incarcerated for actually making acid, he'd prolly be put away for a LONG time, and they'd prolly confinscate all his stuff..

plus, if he was in trouble with that, the people trusting him with laying it would prolly not trust him anymore, cause the cops are immediately suspicious...