acid at shows

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by goofydrummer, Jul 3, 2006.

1. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

Is buying acid at shows sketchy at all? I kinda wanna get some but is the acid usually pretty low quality?

2. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

i meant buying ffrom weird guys the you dont know and ask you if u want doses

3. Joey935

Joey935 Member

I went to Bonnaroo for the first time this year and realized that there is a fine art to purchasing cid or whatnot at festivals & shows. I basically just question the fuck out of them and let them know straight up that I know about various rc's like DOx's, br-dfly, and misc. chem's within the dose range of blotter or drops or whatever the medium happens to be. So far no problems, but I'm sure that there is going to be the Moka's that will just str8 up rip you off or sell you gawd-knows-what, but that where you just have to be a good judge of character. There's always a risk when it comes down to it, so just be smart, be careful, and do your research. But gotta go, I just totally forgot what the fuck I was ttalkin about... mmmmm. ..... magical gum[​IMG]

4. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

yea thats what you gotta do, even if you are just buying a few strips they will usually toss you a dose before hand, unless they have something to hide.