Acid and shrooms?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by itsallgood, Jan 19, 2009.

1. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

what is this like?ive done shrooms and loved it, ive done acid and fucking love it lol so iam just curious as to the mix...also because this summer i plane on doing alot of psychdellic stuff lol make my third eye the size of my forehead type stuff...anyways thanks in advance:)

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Sounds like it would be a waste...I believe psychedelics are better left by themselves...but I haven't done the combo, so who knows?

Ketamine + MDMA is amazing though. :p

3. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

It is definetly not a waste. One of the best trips of my life was on acid and mushrooms. Give it a go, but drop the acid first. Try to time it right so you peak on both at the same time.

4. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I've never tried this (although I am interested as well), but I heard that you should use a smaller dose of each because in combination they have synergistic qualities. Just something to keep in mind.

5. Xora

Xora Member

I'm interested in trying this as well.

And really do keep the synergistic effect in mind.

From what I have heard from close friends, you can really shoot way far out there if you dont keep that in mind.

6. ad10

ad10 Member

Sounds cool to me. Maybe this winter I'll give it a go.

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

yeah this would be nuts, probably too much for me. i'm a drug purist, not by dint of a pickle in my ass, but because drug combos are never as fun for me as the drugs by themselves, with the exception of benzo+marijuana. i dont like to mix anything with opiates, anything with ketamine, anything with lsd, etc.

8. nick16

nick16 Member

ive heard from friends that if you take in normall large does they can cancel each other out i dont personally think thatstrue but its always possiable

9. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

they will either double up and be full dose strengths of each, or one will overpower the other, making it seem like only a single dose. i have no clue tho...

10. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

nice....prone420 i havent done shrooms since may so i forget how long the come up would like to enlighten me? lol

11. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

I'm pretty much the same. I've even been weird about combining oxy+weed which before was good synergy. I hear plenty of good things about candyflippin and flowerflippin (E+L, shroom+L ?) and I"m sure it's true I would just rather have two separate experiences. I can get a lot of mileage out of a psychedelic if I do it right (I very much consider E to be a psych.)

12. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

LSD mixed with magic mushrooms is one of the absolute greatest combos possible.
    My first mix of the two, was with 2 blotters dropped around 7pm, an 1/8 of cubensis at around 12am, and another 1/8 taken around 6am or whenever the Sun rose that morning.
    Neither effect was cancelled out, though for the initial moments when the mushrooms came on I was profoundly confused and blinded by an intense amplification of the brilliancy of light in my living room, couldnt really see straight or grasp anything for about 20 minutes. I was just coming into the peak with the L when I took the mushrooms, and the feeling cant really be described. I highly recommend it with moderate doses of both, but would definitley suggest taking the L at least 3-4 hours before introducing the mushrooms. There was intense nausea and I was pretty much knocked out by visuals after taking the 2nd round of mushrooms when the Sun came up, and couldnt function until about 1pm later that day.