acid and e tests

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by seanydizzle, May 22, 2007.

1. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

ok i'm sure i can find this online and i will look after i post, i just wanna get some info here as well.

how long does e stay in your system, or how long til it wont be tracable on a drug test (saliva or urine)?

and, does acid even show up? if so, how long til its not tracable?

thanks in advace to any info.

2. HoodHop

HoodHop Member

i dont know but i wanna know the same thing

3. Stiney

Stiney Member

e is detectable in your urine for roughly 3 days, you don't test positive for mdma, you test positive for amphetamines. I don't know how long acid is detectable in your urine for but the urine test for LSD is a lot more expensive and complex than a standard urine test and is extremely rarely tested for outside of the military. Both are detectable in a hair analyisis test for roughly 90 days, but hair analysis tests are alot rarer than urinalysis tests. Hope that helps. Stiney.

4. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

A home UA test will only show for amphetamines. A UA that is tested in a Lab is most definetly testing for MDMA. All synthetic drugs as far as i know do not show in a hair test.

5. Stiney

Stiney Member

I was talking about a lab test not a home testing kit. Lab tests differ from place to place, I have never heard of a lab testing specifically for mdma though, it deffinatly isn't in Ireland and the UK and most of europe, maybe america is different, I don't know, but I can't see why a lab would go out of there way to test for mdma when it will show as amphetamines in anyway, unless you were arrested for possession of mdma and the court ordered mdma screening particuarly., or you were on perscription amphetamines and they needed to differentiate between that and mdma.

MDMA deffinately will show on a hair test, so will pcp, ketamine, meth, amphetamines, ect, I don't know where you got the idea synthetic drugs won't show on a hair test but if screened for they deffinately do.

6. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

e will pop up. maybe not as e but definatly as something it was cut with. and dont worry about acid. unless they suspect you of doing it, they wont test for it

7. Wilson

Wilson Member

Do they test for shrooms on hair tests?

8. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Haha, nobody even bothers testing for shrooms man.

Unless you have been caught with shrooms before or something, they would not give you a test for it. Is it detectable in hair? I dont know. I wouldnt think so, but possibly.

Like I said, dont worry about it, nobody tests for mushies.

9. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

shrooms get pissed out the day after use.

Acid is out of the body completely in three days. (Acid Dreams)
    there still might be traces in your hair like someone above said though.