acid and animals

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by itsallgood, Jan 25, 2009.

1. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

do you guys think that giving acid to a monkey or any animal would raise its consiconess to a point where its able to understand humans with more clarity somce their minds are much the same as ours?, the same way giving acid to a person raises its conciousness to a new level lol....Its like the stoned ape theory, which is monkeys came down from trees to eat mushrooms and thats how the human mind developed to what it is now...Just a question, thanks for any responses :)

2. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

Well, animals only think on instinct. They don't know right from wrong, they just know that they have to do what they need to do to survive. The only animals that are close to knowing right from wrong are (correct me if i am wrong): Dolphins, African Grey Parrots and i think monkeys?

In answer to your question, I don't think that, for example, giving your dog LSD will give it the ability to choose right from wrong on the first dose. But maybe if you and your dog are both frying, you could somehow communicate with him/her and eventually you'll both be able to understand each other and stuff. After many trips and bonding and stuff...

I dunno...just my own theory. but it would be cool.

3. marblegallery

marblegallery Member

id feel bad for the animal. what if it starts freaking out?

4. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

Well, if you have a good bond with the animal, and it has seen you and "felt" you tripping, you could probably calm it down.

But i'm definitely NOT advocating giving an animal like 20 tabs and seeing what happens. I know some fucked up person out there is going to do that, and i don't want them saying they read it on some post online or some shit.

but if it is your long term animal that you know and love, you'll know what's best.

5. ad10

ad10 Member

pretty sure they tested it on animals back in the early days, cant remember what they found from it though.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

itsallgood, i tripped off your sig

on k

what a brilliant blotter blasphemy

7. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

id say scientists should start trying to experiment with it more often could lead to major breakthroughs i believe....mr.writer, i saw it online and i said i must put it was my signature and here it is now fits perfectly....it looks like it would be an entertaining trip...your signature looks like my kind of acid trip pure amazement at everything :cheers2:

8. Skyforce

Skyforce Member

It's and interesting idea, although frightening at it's best. I say get a cage for that kind of an experiment. By any means I wouldn't do it to any animal i have, if i had any :(

9. stonethroughwater

stonethroughwater Member

I'd say it's a bad idea. It wouldn't be very fair to your animal, and the dog doesn't really need it. I've had some crazy cool trips with dogs before. They can pick up and read your signals without words. I'll give you a few instances.

I was tripping in the woods on top of a mountain with my friends dog. I wanted to go down to the creek and cool off, but I didn't know where it was. I got off the ground and thought about the creek, and suddenly my friends dog was there. I never said a word, the dog just lead the way to the creek. It would run ahead, wait for me to catch up, and then run down the mountain some more. Led me right to the spot I wanted to go.

On a seperate time, with my own dog. He's a hound and will run after just about anything if he's off the leash. I was really nervous about tripping with him outside the house because he'll dissapear for an hour or so into the woods. Well, I let him out one time and he seemed to know that I wanted him to stick around. He stuck by my side all night. The next day when I wasn't tripping, and I was thinking he may run off, I let him out, and sure enough he dissapeared for half an hour.

I know a woman who found her dog when she was driving. As she was passing this one spot in the woods, she got an image of fear and a brick wall. It happened a few times as she passed back and forth, so she got out and went looking. Through the trees there was a field with a well in it, and down in the well was this dog.

I think that dogs are like spiritual guides to the animal world. They've chosen to stick around humans and to love us unconditionally. If you free your mind and listen, I think that a communication without words can take place with all animals. Dogs are a great way to learn this connection. I used to snorkel a lot, and I'd be inches away from fish, even swam with a sea turtle once. A friend took me spear fishing a few times, and every time I was out there with the speargun and the idea of killing, the fish stayed far away from me. Your mindset will determine your interaction with animals, they don't need any acid. It may help you though to reach that point in your thinking though. Just my two cents.

10. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha i had those tabs at moedown! neway thats an interesting question. ive never fed an animal a psychedelic on purpose. however wen i was getting 2c-b we left the baggy out on his desk that had one dose left in it and my friends dog ate it! his pupils were as big as dinner plates! haha he chilled with us the whole night wicked spun out. its sad though he about 8 months old and was pretty fucked up for about a year afterward. so its kinda sketchy but itd be interesting if someone could bring forth some scientific journals from experiments.