Achievement - 100% barefoot weekend

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Blizky, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Blizky

Blizky Member

I took my sandals off on Friday leaving from work and didn't wear any shoes until Monday upon arriving to work.

Includes going to stores and long park trail.

Indeed I got used to go barefoot to grocery store HEB. If I make eye contac with someone I just smile and I not checking if they are looking at my feet all the time. The more often I go the less big of a deal is.

This year I start spending a lot more barefoot. Moving to a housemwithntiles helps a lot. Almost every day I walk with the dog about 4 miles taking a paved trail.

Previous years I would wear soft soled moccasins including in summer, but this year has been really invigorating. I have tanned feet and hardened soles.

2. hillman30

hillman30 Member

Good! Yeah the more you do it the less it's a big deal and it's cool to head out for errands and suddenly realize you have to do them barefoot.

3. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Awesome, nothing like a bit of freedom and liberation to rock yer world :punk:

4. PatrickGSR94

PatrickGSR94 Member

I've done entire holiday vacations barefoot. But lately I've been cycling 300+ miles per month, and I have to at least wear flip flops for that. So lately I haven't had 100% barefoot days unless it's too hot or raining to ride.

We recently took a vacation in Florida for 4 nights, and I was barefoot 100% of the time except for the 106 miles I rode on my bike. :)

5. falconer

falconer Member

I laughed when i read the thread title!
    I might throw shoes on once a week at most, usually once or twice a month though.
    I stopped laughing when i realized that my reason for not wearing shoes is my extreme laziness...