acceptance...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by jerry420, Jun 3, 2006.

1. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

last night at the party i was at, a mutual friend of my brothers and mine
    was engaged in this deep conversation about how we knew the boyfriends of our sisters were fucking them...eric's sister is getting boned by erics best friend...in an alcoholic rage, he was talking about killing said friend...i said "eric, its all about acceptance...and as long as you know the guy is a good guy and treats your sister well then there is nothing wrong here..." then my buddy roger pipes up and says "eric, i once walked in on my sister and keaton going at it...keaton stopped and looked at me for 3 seconds and then started going at it again...and i quickly left" we all had a hearty laugh at that story...my point is, you just have to accept that ones sister and her bf are going at it...its gonna happen...shes a woman now and doesnt need big brother protection...

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

oh yea, i know my sister gets down with her boyfriend...see my nephew in the sig pic...i understant it, shes grown up, she can make her own decisions.

i'll come in and stick up for her *if* something happens, which i highly doubt anything will happen. but if something does, let his god have mercy on him, because i won't...

3. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

My sisters are all 20 years older than me, have more patience and live far away. Good thing, because some of them spent time with some losers.

4. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

all my female friends and relatives are vigins and always will be! *shoves fingers in ears and leaves thread*

5. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Very true and the true test is when you have a daughter and know it's going on-then the real test of aceptence is on.
    Off Topic....
    How ya been Bro?
    When you coming over to Woodstock to do a bowl?

6. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

My husband is going to have a hell of a time with our daughter. He's already complaining about it and she's only 3 years old! :p

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

If i wanted to "protect" my sister, i would have had to fend off half of the males at our high school :D

round round get around

8. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

it's always good having a sibling looking out for ya though...