About kissing

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by KozmicBlue, May 24, 2004.

1. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I really really REALLY want to kiss someone right now... I dunno why that is. Ahh well. I love kissing. Mwuah. :D

Out of curiousity... What kind of kisses do you people like? And also, do you usually keep your eyes closed when you're kissing someone, or do you prefer keeping them open?

Kisses to everyone! :)

2. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Yay kisses! I don't think I have preferences just whatever feels great! My eyes are open sometimes and closed sometimes, I'm sorry I don't have a direct answer but it's true, I just think kissing is great!

3. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

i love kisses aswel. i usually keep them closed, but sometimes open. it depends on how relaxed i feel

4. butterfly

butterfly Member

I always keep my eyes closed. And I love it when people gently bite my bottom lip, and vice versa.

5. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

I usually alternate between open and closed, it depends how into the kiss and the girl i am. Sometimes looking in her eyes makes me tingle, other times it's more passionate.. hm... depends.. about kissing itself, i usually lightly bite or suck on their bottom lip, if she's playing with her tongue i'll suck on that too and return the favor ;)

yup, kissing is great, i could kiss forever... light kisses, deep kisses, strong kisses... hmm.. 'tis like wine...

6. Jennyflower

Jennyflower Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Ahhh I love to kiss, I could kiss for hours...
    I love to gently suck on the bottom lip of the person i am kissing..
    kissing is what really gets me going...

8. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

awww... don't worry about it girl, you'll kiss someone in good time. Just go with it, don't be afraid of doing anything. Kiss them how you want to be kissed :)

9. akhc

akhc Member

eyes vary.. closed to open to closed again.. I love to nibble on the other person's lower lip.. and all around their neck.. up to their earlobes.. :)

also love to leave lovebites :).. sorta I was there reminders!

10. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

I haven't kissed for so so long! It's lovely. I miss it.

I like...

Long, slow kisses that seem to make the world stop spinning and make your heart beat sound in your head

Fast, exciting kisses that make your heart race and your cheeks red

Soft kisses on lips

Kisses that are light and tickly on your neck and make your hair stand on end

All types of kisses :)

11. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

There is nothing wrong with you, actually you are the one things are RIGHT with. Its everybody else that is moving hella fast. When it is right, you won't chicken out and you'll enjoy it and remember it and it will be so special! (I'm tearing up) You make me proud, girl! I would bet that most of us wish we could get our firsts back and do them different.

Keep up the good work and don't compromise!

12. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Damn, I could use some major kissage right about now.

13. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I like to take the girls face in my hands, tilt left and kiss lightly, tilt right and kiss lightly, tilt back left and kiss a little harder then go for a deep pasionate kiss. Or when they're taking a nap. Kiss em till they wake up. That ones nice :D I enjoy having that one pulled on me as well. Don't sweat JennyFlower, your time will come and you'll find it to be enjoyable on your terms. I don't see the point in kissing if your not into it...

14. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Nooooo. Dont try to hide it, dont try to pretend, just let what happens happen. Go with the flow, not too much tounge unless shes intrusive first. Be honest if she asks

15. ThreeLeaves69

ThreeLeaves69 Member

ah to kiss, to kiss for hours on end...i think i would be able to kiss someone forever...and never stop.

oooo now i want to kiss someone.... poo...noones home in the neighboor hood

16. butterfly

butterfly Member

Hmm I think it's better to get the first kiss out of the way, but if you don't want to do it don't. And whatever you do, don't just stick your tongue all the way in their mouth and swish it round, ugh. As far as bad kisses go, too much tongue is far worse than too little, you can always build up from little kisses.
    The good kisses involve more than just tongue's, it's what you do with the rest of your body, nibbling lips, running tongues around the inside of lips, rubbing noses, breathing....
    Arrrgh! I really want to kiss someone now!!!!!....damn study leave, I'm not going to go out for weeks!!

17. Loki84

Loki84 Member

i love kissing. I like to use tongues alot, and keep it quite gentle, and loving. Gently biting the lower lip is another cool thing to do.

As othe rpeople have said, kiss them the way you would like to be kissed.

18. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

I like this thread :). But now I want someone to kiss me. *sigh* :)
    I love kissing - especially if the guy has a tounge stud..mmmm.
    But yeah, it's all good - from the deep, sexy kisses to the little ones, where you just fall asleep in someones arms and ocasionally have affectinate, wee just the lips kisses...lovely.

19. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Mmmmm.... I love kissing... Kissing is my favorite passtime... :)

20. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I don't think I've been kissed in over a year... *sigh* so lonely...lol

I HATE when someone just shoves their tounge down my throat...I just don't like someone invading my mouth like that. It reminds me of a piece of meat and I get all gaggy... I love deep passoniate kisses, nice and hard yet long.