About dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Dude111, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Is the day of the week related to the meaning of your dreams? According to Thai orthodoxy,it is!

Judge for yourselfs :)

Sunday: Your coworkers, boss, or other groups of people will be related to your dreams on Sunday.

Monday: Your dreams on this day is related to your friends and family.

Tuesday: Your parents will be of significance to your Tuesday dreams.

Wednesday: Your spouse, mate, or children will factor into your dreams on Wednesdays.

Thursday: Your Thursday dreams are rooted in your teachers, masters, and helpers

Friday: Decipher your Friday dreams as it relates to your pets, animals, objects or people who are beneath you.

Saturday: Look to yourself in order to find out what your Saturday dreams mean.

FROM: http://web.archive.org/web/20011128205723/http://dreammoods.com

Anyone notice if thier dreams on these days are what it says above on those days?

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

nope. almost none of my dreams are related in any way to any individual persons who live in our awake world at all.
    most aren't even related to persons, but to landscapes and infrastructure. also no persons are observably above or below any others.
    seldom in dreams do i actually meet individual persons who live in or near the places they take place.
    i do have occasional dreams which involve work in some sense or another, but even more seldom any kind that i have actually done.

landscapes are landscapes though, nature, houses, infrastructure and so on, and people do live there, just mostly off in the distance,
    going about their own lives, unrelated to mine.